I have a corrupted file with Minecraft how can I go along and fix it it won't let me play...

Discus and support I have a corrupted file with Minecraft how can I go along and fix it it won't let me play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft won't let me play if I play another game and I have to get off my Xbox for a couple hours or to even work or let me hit play so I don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Woven Statue, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Woven Statue
    Woven Statue Guest

I have a corrupted file with Minecraft how can I go along and fix it it won't let me play...

Minecraft won't let me play if I play another game and I have to get off my Xbox for a couple hours or to even work or let me hit play so I don't know if it's a corrupted file or what so I just been like this for a few months I just thought it would fix itself when you get updated it and it just hasn't been fixed

:)

Woven Statue, Jan 9, 2023
  2. CommandoChief87 Win User

Destiny beta

how can I redownload it I got a corrupt file and when I go to redeem again it won't let me
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I have a corrupted file with Minecraft how can I go along and fix it it won't let me play on my main account but it will let me play on any other account on my Xbox

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with a corrupted file in Minecraft on your Xbox. There are a few steps you can try to fix the issue:

Try restarting your Xbox and see if that helps resolve the issue.

Try uninstalling and then reinstalling Minecraft on your Xbox.

If the problem persists, try clearing the cache on your Xbox. To do this, follow these steps:

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox until it turns off.

Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

Wait at least 10 seconds.

Plug the power cord back into the Xbox and turn it on.

If you're still having trouble, try resetting the game to its default settings. To do this, go to the "System" tab in the Xbox settings, select "Apps & features," find Minecraft in the list of installed apps, and select "Advanced options." From there, you should be able to reset the game to its default settings.

If the problem persists, it's possible that the file is indeed corrupted and cannot be fixed.

I hope these suggestions help!
  4. AydenHendricks Win User

Error 80151901 when trying to bridge connection to my xbox from pc

How can I fix the corrupted file?
  5. LamarW89 Win User

Locally saved offline files get deleted in any game mode

I'm having this same problem. I can't play 2k15 mycareer offline. It keeps making me create a new my player and deletes the files. Says file is corrupted as soon as I exit mycareer to go back to the main menu. I click back into it and it say file is corrupted.
    Haven't played 2k since my 2nd day of having the game. Its been almost a week now. I regret the Xbox One right now. This is the only game I really play. If anybody find a fix for this please let me know. I checked everywhere and I've only seen people with
    online mycareer files that have problems.
  6. benjaminhedstrom Win User

Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working

I have been having a problem with my Minecraft forum on Xbox1. Logging onto my world I can play for approximately for seven to ten minutes before my screen goes a purple and black saying that this world is to corrupted and quit unexpectedly. This has been
    going on for quite sometime and it is really bothering me. If anyone has a fix please let me know ASAP!
Thema:

1. I have a corrupted file with Minecraft how can I go along and fix it it won't let me play... - Similar Threads - corrupted file Minecraft

2. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  3. Corrupt files?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupt files?: About a year ago my Fortnite wouldn’t start claiming it was corrupt (0x80070570) I deleted it and now i’m trying to redownload it and it’s giving me the same code and not even starting the...
  4. How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again: How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again and I tried reinstalling or restarting my Xbox and it doesn’t need an update and creating a new profile everything...
  5. Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...: Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What can I do to fix this ? 75010f6e-4c7d-489d-91b3-189f2256a74d
  6. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...
  7. Fortnite file corrupted- won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite file corrupted- won’t install: I have Xbox One S, no external storage. When trying to install its says I own the game. It says 0% during install, pauses then shows a message saying the file is corrupted. Have tried rebooting,...
  8. While trying to install Overwatch 2 on my xbox one s, it says the file is corrupt?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While trying to install Overwatch 2 on my xbox one s, it says the file is corrupt?: This has been happening for a while, whenever I try to install the game it tells me that it is corrupt. The game icon appears in my games but has no actual game data installed. I have tried...
  9. Fortnite error 0x80070570 which said corrupted file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite error 0x80070570 which said corrupted file: I was trying to play Fortnite but it wasn't opening. It gave an error 0x80070570 which said corrupted game files, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. So I uninstalled it and now I when I...
  10. My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...: My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted and deleted. He does not have ps plus. How can we get our world back? b4bbcf22-c4c2-441d-905b-72210a10db07