I have a code that I scratched off whenever I scratched the thing I was supposed to scratch...

Discus and support I have a code that I scratched off whenever I scratched the thing I was supposed to scratch... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I scratched a code and I need to redeem it is tehre still a way? dbb722c1-81bf-474c-8349-6ef499642515 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Braydon Bukauskas, Dec 26, 2022.

1. I have a code that I scratched off whenever I scratched the thing I was supposed to scratch...

I scratched a code and I need to redeem it is tehre still a way?

:)

Braydon Bukauskas, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

I have a code that I scratched off whenever I scratched the thing I was supposed to scratch off is there a way I can redeem if still?

Hi Braydon Bukauskas,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

I have a code that I scratched off whenever I scratched the thing I was supposed to scratch off is there a way I can redeem if still?

Hi Braydon Bukauskas,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you got a damaged code, and you are asking how if you can still redeem it.

You can still redeem the damaged code with the help of our live support. They have access to verify digital codes and has the right tools to recover it.

Here is the guide to CONTACT LIVE SUPPORT:

Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Please scroll down and check the lower left of the page and make sure it matches your country/region.

Scroll up and check the Contact Times of the support for available hours.

Select the "Contact Us" button

Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
    What are you having trouble with? -(xxxxxx)
    What's the issue? -(xxxxxx)

The third box will ask you to describe your issue. and then select the "Next" button.

The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

Lastly, should you be unable to follow through the steps in contacting support. You may use the virtual agent on that page and type these exact words: Talk to an agent.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

Free Haunt Arcade game + new sales and specials app

[quote user="Kefwi"]

[quote user=""]

I totally messed up the scratch & match game.

[/quote]How do you play the scratch game? I just scratched everything off.

[/quote]That's what I did. But it doesn't look like it's suppose to be played that way.
  5. ReKonvicted Win User

I scratched off some of the numbers to my MS points code, what do i do?

How rigerously do you have to scratch off the silver part of a code card to scratch off the code?!?!?
  6. Kantzr Win User

Sunset Overdrive Bundle Code

Thanks, that was the problem. There is a large scratch-off area that contains the codes and when I started scratching and saw the first code I assumed that was the one. Thanks for the help.
Thema:

I have a code that I scratched off whenever I scratched the thing I was supposed to scratch...

1. I have a code that I scratched off whenever I scratched the thing I was supposed to scratch... - Similar Threads - code scratched off

2. I’ve scratched the code on my voucher and can’t see the digits

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve scratched the code on my voucher and can’t see the digits: Hi I got a gift card but scratched the card to much I can’t see all the digits 47156d5f-0b99-4b2a-976d-eabdc554f717
  3. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  4. Code scratched off gift card, how do I get code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code scratched off gift card, how do I get code?: I scratched off my gift card and don’t want to waste money e47d5592-a3b3-4f26-89d1-7d5efd2b43de
  5. If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back

in XBoX on Windows
    If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back: I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get the codes back 0f665fa8-a8ad-448a-abb1-f9ac938002bd
  6. I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off...: I need help getting the code. a87f6f2b-b4d2-4583-80b4-ef52653f32f0
  7. My son scratch off sum of his code for his xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son scratch off sum of his code for his xbox gift card: My son scratch off sum of his code on his Xbox gift card 5084db1f-06f3-49ef-9067-c77aa8145391
  8. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  9. Xbox gift card WITHOUT a scratch off code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card WITHOUT a scratch off code: Microsoft, I'm asking why You can't help me? I called last night spent 45 minutes with Your support team and You basically said thanks for the money but We cant help you. I bought 4 $25 gift...
  10. Digital Download Code scratch off

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital Download Code scratch off: Hi there I accidentally scaratched off a code for a digital download that came with my Xbox one. I spoke to support and they told me my best bet for some help was here....