I have a charge that should not be on my bill

Discus and support I have a charge that should not be on my bill in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a charge that should not be on my bill. How do I get a refund or cancel anything that someone added? 9c65ee86-3b56-4a87-8b7f-b5b03a46fd19 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shane Cook3, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Shane Cook3
    Shane Cook3 Guest

I have a charge that should not be on my bill. How do I get a refund or cancel anything that someone added?

:)

Shane Cook3, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Shane, to request a refund for your game you will need to login to your account where you purchased the game or subscription and complete this form below for a refund, you will also need the order code for each item you wish to refund.

There, all you have to do is follow all the requirements requested when filling in the form, and then wait for an email with a response to the request.

This can take up to 72 hours.

Request a refund for digital games

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

Note: Not every game or product is eligible for a refund.
  3. LP_890 Win User

Monthly Charges I can't figure out

Thanks Georges. As I said, there is nothing in my billing that suggests this charge should be here. To the best of my knowledge, I only own one account. I guess I'll have to dispute the charge.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

Premier Edition

the payment was made, check that you were charged in my billings or in the email that is linked to your xbox account should have received information if the charge was made
  5. Christian Bermudez Win User

Updating Credit Card for GPU

That is correct

You may see a test charge to validate the card that will dissolve in a few days, but as long as you still have time on your account you should not be charged
    Okay I just updated my credit card and switched to a newer one so I now have my GPU back. I know you said the "charge" is just a test charge, so i'm not actually getting charged $14.99, but should I turn off recurring billing before the month ends just in case I get charged $14.99 for next months sub?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Double Billed for EA Access

They should have been able to look any account up with the billing option that was being charged and find out where that second charge was coming from.
Thema:

1. I have a charge that should not be on my bill - Similar Threads - charge should bill

2. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  3. More than one charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    More than one charge: I subscribed to xbox gamepass ulimate and it charged my card twice after I had done it once. 25c07838-2b64-44db-b574-71825761740d
  4. I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024.: Hello, I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024. I have a recurring bill for the $18.38 for game pass ultimate but I do not know what the $75.76 is for....
  5. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  6. So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

in XBoX on Windows
    So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...: I'm unsure what to do now since y'all charged my card but I have no purchases in the last 3 months. 239d8f4b-c9d4-43bf-aa05-bae15f765b09
  7. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  8. I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...: How do you guys have the nerve to charge for a subscription to Microsoft Jigsaw when there are so many bugs in the app. When I first signed up, the app worked fine but is getting worse and worse....
  9. I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have...: My subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate has been charged off my account 3 times at once when i should have only beem charged 1 time how do i fix this or reverse it...
  10. I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass: I bought mlb the show for 62.00$ when I am seeing it is free with game pass. e87a460a-2c1f-4e21-bf07-c01e7f988b9c