i have a ban i need it of

Discus and support i have a ban i need it of in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have not done anything wrong and i got banned like whyy bbc0bd9c-e582-489d-acd9-e5801efb13a8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ruthless LG, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Ruthless LG
    Ruthless LG Guest

i have not done anything wrong and i got banned like whyy

:)

Ruthless LG, Sep 20, 2017
  2. i need a ban removed

If you got the ban from Microsoft then you will need to go to the correct forums to ask there is a link at the bottom, however if your ban is in the actual WWE 2K14 game, then you will need to go to the 2Ksports forums, or the
    WWE 2K which is the wwe 2k14 forums for 2K... because they will be the ones you need to address about your ban if it came from them.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

BigDaddyxBrock, Sep 20, 2017
  3. i need a ban removed

I need a ban removed from wwe 2k14 xbox live

Like A Boss4270, Sep 20, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Questions regarding account suspensions are handled by the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team. If you have disputes regarding the suspension that was implemented on your account, we suggest that you submit a case review. Refer to this link for
    the steps on how to submit a case review.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime. We'd be glad to provide you additional assistance.

CrazY1985, Sep 20, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Questions regarding account suspensions are handled by the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team. If you have disputes regarding the suspension that was implemented on your account, we suggest that you submit a case review. Refer to this link for
    the steps on how to submit a case review.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime. We'd be glad to provide you additional assistance.
  7. Ishan8123 Win User

8. Internet Expert Win User

I HAVE BAN

Go to the Enforcement website for more details about your suspension:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Xbox Support and the forums do not deal with account suspensions.
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

I was banned and i have a question.

You may see your "arguments" as civil but the person receiving them may well see them as harassing and threatening. Best thing is to not message other gamers because you were angry about how they played a game. You can use the mute and block feature on a
    gamers profile, which should stop you being teamed with them in future.

As already stated, the Enforcement site is the only place to conduct a review of a suspension. Though I doubt they will reduce a suspension that has been handed out.
  10. NeoDan123 Win User

I was banned and i have a question.

Good day

Unfortunatly we in the forums do not have access to the system. You will need to check on the Enforcement website if you are eligible for a case review.

If the case review fail you will need to wait out the ban/suspension.
Thema:

1. i have a ban i need it of - Similar Threads - ban need

2. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  3. My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks: My son was banned from Xbox, please let me know the reason for that. Thanks 9efe3720-f779-481e-9a50-fe3f7fa4090b
  4. Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?: Our families Xbox One Console has been banned. There are no strikes at all on anyone's account (there are three accounts logged in to the Xbox, mine and my two sons, all connected through a family...
  5. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  6. Do I need to permanently ban youtube?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to permanently ban youtube?: Theres a problem with restricted mode on youtube on xbox. Unfortunately it does nothing. Youtube shorts always seem to have extremely inapropriate videos. Why is this a problem? Is any of this...
  7. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  8. I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...: To clarify me and my friend were Messaging each other I said something and he thought it would be funny to report it so I got suspended so I Served it but now for some reason I got suspended again...
  9. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  10. What needs to happen to isolate/ban any gamer using XIM?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What needs to happen to isolate/ban any gamer using XIM?: How does Microsoft plan on tackling the rampant XIM/Cronus/MNK cheaters that are destroying the competitive games on your Xbox? I understand that some people require access through those...