I have a 39 Ms while ethernet corded is that good? Please help?!

Discus and support I have a 39 Ms while ethernet corded is that good? Please help?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Xbox One x is this good c651c8f3-62cf-4898-8d0f-e3ef86860811 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UmissedAGAIN420, Nov 11, 2022.

1. I have a 39 Ms while ethernet corded is that good? Please help?!

I have a 39 Ms while ethernet corded is that good? Please help?! [​IMG]
    Xbox One x is this good

:)

UmissedAGAIN420, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes, this is good.

According to Xbox support, recommended ping or latency is 150ms, the lower the better. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Help with Ethernet cord?

Hi,

Have you tried the troubleshooting network option on the Xbox?

HP
  4. zeroice007 Win User

Internet cable stopped working on my xbox one.

Your Ethernet cable you mean I am assuming? Just get another Ethernet cord. Just make sure its off when you connect or disconnect the cord of course just to be safe. Test the cords, cheap ones dont last long. Get a good thick sturdy ethernet cord not a
    thin weak one A good gauge is like a amp on on a car. The better then cord or line the better the signal and the longevity of the cord
  5. DaNgErOuS DaV3 Win User

GoW 3 your highest wave on horde

I got to 39 the other night but as it had gone on for a while I found myself falling asleep because I'd had a busy day at work.

I'm looking for 4 other people to help me do 39 to 50.

I got up to 39 on Sandbar - find that one has plenty of escape routes.

So please add me if you can help - it'll be greatly appreciated.
  6. CaZuaL ReCoVeRy Win User

cannot connect to live

restart router and flip around your ethernet cords! make sure all your cords are in good shape also!
Thema:

1. I have a 39 Ms while ethernet corded is that good? Please help?! - Similar Threads - while ethernet corded

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet while using Ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet while using Ethernet: My series X is disconnecting from the internet, it isn’t a router or internet as I’m getting signal to my laptop and other devices. Only solution is unplugging the internet from the back of the...
  5. : R9000 Netgear router slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : R9000 Netgear router slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable: : R9000 Netgear router (didn't have the option to pick so picked R7000) slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable Hello there @sleepshooter, I hope everything is going...
  6. Streaming my Xbox One to PC won't work while connected with an ethernet cable to the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming my Xbox One to PC won't work while connected with an ethernet cable to the same...: The title is very self explanatory. The thing is, streaming from XONE to PC via WiFi works perfectly, a bit unstable, but works. On the other hand, as soon as I connect the ethernet cable thats...
  7. X box one keep disconnecting while playing on Wi-fi so run a Ethernet cable direct and that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one keep disconnecting while playing on Wi-fi so run a Ethernet cable direct and that...: Keeps losing connection on wifi when on ethernet now connects and disconnects repeatbly 7516b882-f3ca-47b1-9f2c-52b15bebf156
  8. How do I connect my Xbox one to 5ghz while using an Ethernet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    How do I connect my Xbox one to 5ghz while using an Ethernet connection: How do I connect my Xbox one to 5ghz while using an Ethernet connection HiWhisperdan72, you can connect your Xbox on a 5ghz wifi like all others wifi network, but you need first physically...
  9. Why does the XBox always forget the WiFi settings if you plug in an Ethernet cable for a while?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the XBox always forget the WiFi settings if you plug in an Ethernet cable for a while?: I cannot understand why the XBox One and XBox One X both will pretend that the WiFi was never set up if you plug in an an Ehternet cable (and get an IP). Please fix....
  10. Why does the Xbox One X, while in Instant On mode, shut off the Wired Ethernet interface?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the Xbox One X, while in Instant On mode, shut off the Wired Ethernet interface?: I noticed recently (last few months) that my Xbox One X shuts off the network interface card (Wired Ethernet), even though it is in Instant On mode. This stops me from being able to turn it on...