I have a 2 week com ban !!!!

Discus and support I have a 2 week com ban !!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a 2 week com ban !!!! which i think happened from people that we harassing my friend and I , the case is under review. In the enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JDevil999, Nov 17, 2019.

  1. JDevil999
    JDevil999 Guest

    I have a 2 week com ban !!!!


    I have a 2 week com ban !!!! which i think happened from people that we harassing my friend and I , the case is under review. In the enforcement section it doesn't list what the ban was actually for just a general summery, is there any way to find out
    what i was actually com banned for ? GT is

    :)
     
    JDevil999, Nov 17, 2019
    #1
  2. KLOWN4LIFE Win User

    I have a 2 week com ban !!!!

  3. FearedNightmare Win User

    I have a 2 week com ban !!!!

    No specific details are given, just the general rule that was broken.
  4. WolfManGaming83 Win User

    Xbox

    it was march 11th was the last time i had a com ban it lasted 2 weeks
  5. Zorbzys Win User

    Com banned for 2 weeks.

    Dude neither of us send any messages. The only thing i said was a jerk and my message wasnt deleted sooooo
  6. ColtonBrown3 Win User

    Com banned for 2 weeks.

    So i called my friend a jerk and i got com banned for 2 weeks!!
    If you got communication banned for an xbox message then that means your friend reported your message.
Thema:

I have a 2 week com ban !!!!

Loading...
  1. I have a 2 week com ban !!!! - Similar Threads - week com ban

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  5. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  8. I've been com banned for a week for saying "gg".

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been com banned for a week for saying "gg".: My first and only message said "gg" and it got me com banned. This is my first ever ban and its a week long. Is there a way to fight this ban off my account? How do i submit a case review if the...
  9. My friend accidentally reported me leaving to a one week com ban

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend accidentally reported me leaving to a one week com ban: I sent proof of the accidentally report via pictures and screenshots, they still have not unbanned me and disapproved my appeal, I feel like I should get some sort of compensation seeing how this...
  10. 2 week ban from com for the f word

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 week ban from com for the f word: I think the bans are too harsh for saying just the word [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. 2 weeks of no talking just cause of saying the f word I appealed and apparently that is borderline...