I have 7 days of GPU left and this is my question. Me quedan 7 días de GPU y esta es mi...
Discus and support I have 7 days of GPU left and this is my question. Me quedan 7 días de GPU y esta es mi... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Que tal, me quedan 7 días de Game Pass Ultimate, ¿Si compro una tarjeta de 6 meses de gold y la canjeo ahora tendré solo gold o tendré GPU por los... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoALBHA, Apr 18, 2021.
Thema:
I have 7 days of GPU left and this is my question. Me quedan 7 días de GPU y esta es mi...
Loading...
-
I have 7 days of GPU left and this is my question. Me quedan 7 días de GPU y esta es mi... - Similar Threads - days GPU left
-
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?
in XboX InsidersNo update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?: By now we normally get 2 xbox updates. Are the xbox devs on holiday? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
There is a major bug with Day 1 badge
in XboX InsidersThere is a major bug with Day 1 badge: I am an Xbox Insider in the Beta Ring. I redeemed my physical 2013 Xbox One Day One Edition console code 13 years ago on this exact Gamertag. However, my profile is experiencing a known... -
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days: I've noticed that the daily rewards for playing an ultimate pass game or a game installed isn't working for about 2/3 days now. So far I've tried rebooting and checked for updates but nothing... -
So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing
in XboX InsidersSo after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments] -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...