I have 3 xbox consoles in the family, can games pass ultimate and/or live gold be shared?

Discus and support I have 3 xbox consoles in the family, can games pass ultimate and/or live gold be shared? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wish for my family to all play online together can the xbox game pass ultimate be shared ? If not the 2 adults will only need a live gold account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dgtadmin, Dec 27, 2020.

1. dgtadmin
    dgtadmin Guest

I have 3 xbox consoles in the family, can games pass ultimate and/or live gold be shared?

I wish for my family to all play online together can the xbox game pass ultimate be shared ?

If not the 2 adults will only need a live gold account for online game play. Will each adult/console need its own live gold account ?

Does Microsoft have a family subscription option to share memberships with family members across consoles to allow family online pay ?

Thanks for your time and attention.

David

:)

dgtadmin, Dec 27, 2020
  2. luissolid Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Can i buy gold separate from the game pass ultimate? Even when they combine together?
    Just to clarify... Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Includes Xbox Games Membership for Console and PC plus Xbox Live Gold for Console.

So in this case if you have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you have already Xbox Live Gold.

Also remember that you can share the Xbox Live Gold, Game pass with all your accounts (family) in your home console!

Regards!
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

(Share) Xbox Live

I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox Live gold or Game Pass Ultimate. How can i share these subscriptions?
    Game sharing is only allowed with in households
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but just no live multi player... making me crazy I don't understand the ussue

Hello InkBoxTatto,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through yes, multiplayer may not work with shared play.

Game sharing is a feature that allows members of a family to share their games and subscriptions with other family members. However, live multiplayer is not included in the shared game.

To play live multiplayer, the family member signing into the game must have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

In this case, the person sharing games with you may not have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. If so, you will not be able to play live multiplayer.

To check if the person you're sharing games with has an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you can ask them to go to Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

If the person you're sharing games with has an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but you still can't play live multiplayer, there may be another issue.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...etwork/xbox-one-multiplayer-connection-errors

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

Shared content with family xbox live members

At home with Xbox One

As an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, you can share the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with others while they’re using your Xbox One console in your home. Friends and family can simply create their own account
    and gamertag on the console, which gives them the ability to enjoy Xbox Live online multiplayer gaming.

Friends or family members with their own gamertags coming over to play? No problem. They can sign in and play online multiplayer games, even if you sign off.

At a friend’s house with Xbox One

When you go to a friend’s house, you’ll be able to play multiplayer games on their Xbox One console, even if your friend is not an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber. Once you sign in with your Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    account, everyone using that console can access multiplayer games for as long as you’re signed in.

What Home Gold means for the Xbox One experience

With Xbox One, everyone in your home has a personalized account to enable powerful and personal experiences. That’s one of the reasons we created Home Gold. It means that your account and your gamertag are truly yours. You don’t have to share your gamertag
    for multiplayer gaming with others in your home, or have recommendations for your children appear next to recommendations for the adults in the family. It also means you can introduce new games to and enjoy multiplayer games with visiting friends. When you
    buy one Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, multiple people can enjoy the best benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on your Xbox One at no additional charge.
  6. JimmyDickinson Win User

Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member

There is plenty of information suggesting both Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold are shareable on a machine designated as the 'Home Xbox'. The below information is from the Xbox support information.

I have an Ultimate subscription and my Xbox is set as my home machine. My son is simply logging in to his profile on that same Xbox and has access to games I have downloaded on my side, but if he goes in to Live Gold on his side its asking him to subscribe and not allowing him to use my Gold subscription as suggested.

Can I share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Home Xbox?

Yes, standard Xbox home sharing policies apply for both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. If you have an Ultimate subscription and have designated your home Xbox, you’ll automatically share your subscription with any profile signed in on that console.

Sharing your Xbox Live Gold subscription

Here’s how Xbox Live Gold subscribers can extend their Gold subscription benefits to friends and family.

At home: Make your primary Xbox (if you have more than one) your home Xbox, which gives anyone who signs in to the console with their profile the ability to use your Gold subscription.
Thema:

1. I have 3 xbox consoles in the family, can games pass ultimate and/or live gold be shared? - Similar Threads - consoles family games

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  6. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  7. 3 Xbox Consoles - 1 Family and they can't be played at the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Xbox Consoles - 1 Family and they can't be played at the same time: I have just bought my daughter an Xbox One - S for xmas. I myself have an Xbox X which I also recently bought and my other daughter (A) already has my old console. Daughter A - Logs her Xbox...
  8. family of 3 could play halo multiplayer with 2 consoles and 1 pc sharing gamepass but 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    family of 3 could play halo multiplayer with 2 consoles and 1 pc sharing gamepass but 1...: before, my wife has gamepass ultimate she uses on xbox console and i have gamepass PC on my PC. my daughter could play on our other console and she did not need her own subscription. i just...
  9. Switching home consoles and family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching home consoles and family sharing: Hi! we just bought a new xbox series X and want to make that the primary xbox in the family room and move our old xbox one to the spare room as an extra console. If I have the one microsoft...
  10. Does Xbox Family pass only work on 2 consoles?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does Xbox Family pass only work on 2 consoles?: 5 Friends bought the Xbox family pass thinking we were all going to be able to play on our separate consoles (and PCs). We only get it to work on 2 consoles? Is this part of the family pass or did...