I have 3 reports from last year. Havent been reported since then. I get in avoid me?
Discus and support I have 3 reports from last year. Havent been reported since then. I get in avoid me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just want to be able to play a game. I can't even play any game that has multilayer in it. I just to be able to play with my friends. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnknownGamer316, Jan 20, 2017.
Thema:
I have 3 reports from last year. Havent been reported since then. I get in avoid me?
Loading...
-
I have 3 reports from last year. Havent been reported since then. I get in avoid me? - Similar Threads - reports last Havent
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
I have been mass reported and my case is under review. Last time it got mass reported my...
in XBoX AccessibilityI have been mass reported and my case is under review. Last time it got mass reported my...: Ive been mass reported and need help da738200-5501-46b7-acd7-afec7a546cad -
This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban
in XBoX Rewards & SocialThis guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a -
So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...
in XBoX AccessibilitySo Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that... -
I reported someone last night because I threatened my well-being and my privacy and online...
in XBoX AccessibilityI reported someone last night because I threatened my well-being and my privacy and online...: when you encounter these type of people I usually try to leave it up to that Xbox but I never got a message from them this time [mod removed] 861b2a70-c4e5-44fd-a228-781460180964 -
cant log into 360 web instagram afta the last recent xbox update if anybody can report this ...
in XBoX on Consolescant log into 360 web instagram afta the last recent xbox update if anybody can report this ...: fix or update on xbox 360 prob the xbox one browser to web browser log in instagram cc8451ba-fca4-433c-a4b8-fb28c2b8a72d