I have 3 achievements that haven't unlocked (achieved)

Discus and support I have 3 achievements that haven't unlocked (achieved) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have played through "Island Saver" but 3 achievements haven't poped. I have done the requirements "Deposit - desposit 100 gold doubloons"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nexus189, Oct 12, 2023.

  1. Nexus189
    Nexus189 Guest

    I have 3 achievements that haven't unlocked (achieved)


    Hi!

    I have played through "Island Saver" but 3 achievements haven't poped.

    I have done the requirements

    "Deposit - desposit 100 gold doubloons"

    (Though i have got the one for 1000 doubloons.

    "Community Service - use tax to empty recycler"

    That have been done ALOT, good luck finishing the game 100% without doing it

    "Save the date - Earn first interest on your savings"

    This goes automatic and have happened alot!!

    I would like to get these 3 so that my stats and gamerscore is correct, with the game 100% logged!

    :)
     
    Nexus189, Oct 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Sodangidni Win User

    I have 3 achievements that haven't unlocked (achieved)

  3. Nexus189 Win User

    I have 3 achievements that haven't unlocked (achieved)

    Hi!

    This have been done to no success! Still all of then is showing 0% progress.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

    I have 3 achievements that haven't unlocked (achieved)

    Hi, Nexus. I’m Arturo.

    I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with 3 achievements that hasn’t been unlocked yet, however, I’ll be happy to guide you with your concern today.

    So, I want to ask if you tried to follow the possible solutions provided by this Xbox ambassador on this thread:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/88e985a3-4139-430c-9400-93771d0c1004

    If you’re on Xbox One / Series X, please review this part of the thread:

    “If you're on Xbox One:
    Ensure you were connected to Xbox Live. If you weren't, try connecting to Xbox Live then attempt to unlock the achievement again.

    If you were connected to Xbox Live and you completed the full requirements for the achievement but the achievement seems ‘stuck’ at 100% complete or “Done! Unlocking…”, go to the achievement detail view on Xbox.com or on your Xbox One console to double-check whether it is still locked.

    If your achievement is still locked, wait a full 72 hours and then check on Xbox.com or your Xbox One console and see if the achievement shows as unlocked. It may have unlocked while you were away from your console, PC, or phone.

    If things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:

    Remove your account from your Xbox One console.

    Power cycle your Xbox One console.
    Download your account to your Xbox One console.

    Attempt to unlock the Achievement again.

    If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game and achievement in question on your profile, then wait a full 72 hours for things to process”
  5. Sodangidni Win User

    I have 3 achievements that haven't unlocked (achieved)

    Hello Nexus, thanks for letting me know that.
    Hopefully, the issue is going to be addressed by them as soon as possible.
  6. Nexus189 Win User

    I have 3 achievements that haven't unlocked (achieved)

    Thanks again for the answer.

    The problem has been reported to Microsoft, since they should have unlocked in may.
Thema:

I have 3 achievements that haven't unlocked (achieved)

Loading...
  1. I have 3 achievements that haven't unlocked (achieved) - Similar Threads - achievements haven't unlocked

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  10. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...