I have 213 games for the Xbox 360. How do I COPY all the games at once not transfer

Discus and support I have 213 games for the Xbox 360. How do I COPY all the games at once not transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to copy all the games at once from 360 to a USB device I want them to remain on the original hard drive when I'm done I do not want to transfer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Treantafilos, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Treantafilos
    Treantafilos Guest

I have 213 games for the Xbox 360. How do I COPY all the games at once not transfer

I want to copy all the games at once from 360 to a USB device I want them to remain on the original hard drive when I'm done I do not want to transfer them and I don't want to have to copy them individually cuz I will take forever

:)

Treantafilos, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Treantafilos, the 360's file reading system is different from Xbox One, you can even download your games to an external USB stick or HD, but it will have to be FAT 32, and some games even if you download to some USB stick for example, will only work if you have an original Xbox HD installed on your console.

You will also have to download game by game inside the storage unit, and of course if you ever want to play you will have to log in with the account that owns the license of all these games.
  3. XB92AI Win User

Transferring games and DLC from the 360 to the One.

Hi, you will need to repurchase any games that you had on Xbox 360 and want to use on Xbox One. This includes retail games, digital copies of retail games and Xbox LIVE Arcade Games, as well as all DLC. Nothing transfers over the consoles.

On games like Call of Duty and Battlefield, I do believe that your stats transfer over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Hope this helps.
  4. DaGapher Win User

How do I get my xbox 360 games back on my xbox one?

How do I copy the games then? Also it is the same account. And I don’t have any games with gold that I’m trying to transfer.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Would you use cross platform game saves and would in better or worsen your gaming experience?

I've tried it once. I transferred one of my Minecraft Xbox 360 creative world saves from my 360 to my Xbox 1, and it works fine. I can even make the world bigger to Small, Medium, or Large, but once I do, I can't resize the world and put it to a size any
    smaller. Also, all my items in the chests are in the chests after transferring the world to my 1. I did COPY the world before the transfer, so I still have it on my 360 and yup I backed it up again.

I have 1 or 2 survival worlds with items that will help me get the fire potion achievement. I have the 360 achievement but not the Xbox 1 achievement. Might try copying and transferring one of my good survival worlds from 360 today, to Xbox 1.

And it's all legit. I'm not modding. Early I commented I would be starting my mc worlds (mc aka minecraft) because it might stuff up. But the process is legit. I have a full friends list on Xbox 360, and only 20% of them have an Xbox 1. So I don't want to
    play alone working hours alone having hardly anyone to play with since most of my friends are on 360. If you transfer your 360 worlds to Xbox 1 and decide to resize the map world to a larger size like small, medium, large, you WILL WILL WILL SEE the effects
    of it, like a strong boarder in the environment/land/sea of the size limit of the map which is on Xbox 360, but it'll show the rest of the world depending on how big you've now made it.
  6. HackingSpartan8 Win User

xbox one transfer via firewire to xbox one s

Thema:

1. I have 213 games for the Xbox 360. How do I COPY all the games at once not transfer - Similar Threads - 213 games 360

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  6. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  7. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  8. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  9. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  10. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...