I have 2 Xbox Series X in my house. Only 1 was able to download New Home Experience

Discus and support I have 2 Xbox Series X in my house. Only 1 was able to download New Home Experience in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in the beta ring. I have 2 Xboxes in my house. 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. One has the New Home Experience and the other doesn’t. My consoles... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/barca0608, Jun 7, 2023.

1. /u/barca0608
    /u/barca0608 Guest

I have 2 Xbox Series X in my house. Only 1 was able to download New Home Experience

I’m in the beta ring. I have 2 Xboxes in my house. 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. One has the New Home Experience and the other doesn’t. My consoles still updates and everything. I have the newest OS from the rings. How do I get both my Xboxes to have the New Home Experience.

submitted by /u/barca0608
    [link] [comments]

/u/barca0608, Jun 7, 2023
  2. SpencerHamilton Win User

Home xbox and new generation of systems

Okay but the home xbox currently only has my profile linked for gamepass I dont use it only my kid and my stepfather so they have they own profiles thats on my xbox one x now here at my house my series x 8s not my home xbox so I can't play when my net goes down this issue dose need be fixed
  3. Aryotus Win User

2 Accounts Signed in on same series x, both will open the same game

Make 1 of the Xboxes the "Home Xbox". When done make sure privacy and sharing preferences are set on the "Home Xbox" to share. After that all the games on the "Home Xbox" are accessible by any profile added to that "Home Xbox. The other (non "Home Xbox) has to have the game purchased under that 2nd Xboxes main profile or purchased as a gift from any profile and sent to a chosen profile to be downloaded when that profile signs onto their Xbox. I have an Xbox One X in my living room controlled by my 2nd account profile. I have a Series X in my game room "Home Xbox" controlled by my 1st profile. Example; I log on the Series X with that main profile and buy/download Division 2 with all expansions and passes. I then log on the One X with my 2nd profile (main for that One X) and buy/download Division 2 with out the expansion and passes. So now a family member adds their profile to the One X, if they own the Division 2 they can play it and as much of the content that I have purchased. To play the full version on the One X someone has to buy it for that console, However anyone else that logs onto the One X with their profile that doesn't own any of Division 2 content can't play it at all. They can launch it but it will direct them to the store. Now adding Ultimate Game Pass to the One X allows profiles to download and play any games available through game pass. Remember my Series X will allow any profile added and signed onto can play any games and use the Ultimate Game Pass to download and play from my Series X. One X has limitations for profiles due to that profile owners games owned and which games are in the One X. Confusing ........ ?
  4. Sdw Black Win User

Hogwarts Legacy not compatible.

I have a Xbox series X and Xbox one. And when I try to purchase the deluxe edition on the series X I also get the red exclamation "not playable on this device" which is weird. However I do see that under the more info option of the game details it states. " Installation install on your home Xbox one console plus have access when you're connected to your Microsoft account" not sure if it's related but my Xbox series X is sharing home profiles with my Xbox one hecne the series X is set as the home for the Xbox one and vice versa. Were you able to download it and play ?.
  5. Michael Cavin1 Win User

Multiple Family Settings Issues

Thank you for the response!

I have some clarifying questions. First, let me make certain that we have had the X-Box One S for quite some time and only recently purchased the Series S. Therefore, my account and the gamepass sub are tied to the One S.

1. If I make the Series S my new main X-Box, will my children not be able to benefit from Gamepass on the One S?

2. Is Minecraft multiplayer restricted to Gold sub members? And that is why my wife cannot play on the realm?

3. Is there a simple solution that allows my whole family to benefit from Gamepass with multiple XBox consoles within one home? We will likely be adding another Series S or Series X at some point, is each console supposed to have its own subscription?

M. Cavin
  6. paul win 8 Win User

Rewards app location error

I have same problem since changing to befibre ip

Got 2 series x and 1 one x all of them won't acess the rewards app since changing

Done all sorts to fix including conversations with befibre my ip address is showing uk

My brother took my series x to his house connected it to his virgin ip and loaded up the rewards app straight away

It can only be the connection between my xbox and befibre and it is believed that the only fix is for it to be a static ip address but at a cost
Thema:

1. I have 2 Xbox Series X in my house. Only 1 was able to download New Home Experience - Similar Threads - Series house was

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  5. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  6. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  7. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  8. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  9. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  10. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...