I have 2 Xbox Series X in my house. Only 1 was able to download New Home Experience
Discus and support I have 2 Xbox Series X in my house. Only 1 was able to download New Home Experience in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in the beta ring. I have 2 Xboxes in my house. 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. One has the New Home Experience and the other doesn’t. My consoles... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/barca0608, Jun 7, 2023.
Thema:
I have 2 Xbox Series X in my house. Only 1 was able to download New Home Experience
Loading...
-
I have 2 Xbox Series X in my house. Only 1 was able to download New Home Experience - Similar Threads - Series house was
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Series X won’t power on in my house (UK) but will in other people’s
in XBoX on ConsolesSeries X won’t power on in my house (UK) but will in other people’s: Hello. My Xbox Series X won’t power on but only in my house (UK). Due to other commitments, it hadn’t been played in a couple months. Tried to switch on recently and got no response. Have tried... -
My Xbox controller won’t connect to my Xbox series X after coming home from a friends house
in XBoX on WindowsMy Xbox controller won’t connect to my Xbox series X after coming home from a friends house: My Xbox controller won’t connect to my Xbox series X after coming home from a friends house 1f51beb9-acd9-4b24-b420-a36079c751b5 -
Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage .... -
Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can
in XBoX on ConsolesCant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...