I have 2 unauthorized charges on my cashapp card from Xbox. We do not own an Xbox and I did...

Discus and support I have 2 unauthorized charges on my cashapp card from Xbox. We do not own an Xbox and I did... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 unauthorized charges on my cashapp card from Xbox. We do not own an Xbox and I did not authorize these charges. Cashapp says I have to contact... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kiaundra Crawford, Mar 26, 2023.

1. I have 2 unauthorized charges on my cashapp card from Xbox. We do not own an Xbox and I did...

I have 2 unauthorized charges on my cashapp card from Xbox. We do not own an Xbox and I did not authorize these charges. Cashapp says I have to contact merchant.

:)

Kiaundra Crawford, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

I have 2 unauthorized charges on my cashapp card from Xbox. We do not own an Xbox and I did not authorize these charges. Cashapp says I have to contact merchant.

Hi Kiaundra Crawford,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues on your Cash card account. As per description, you have 2 unauthorized charges on your account from Xbox though you don't own an Xbox.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Have you check from any of the family members, friends or other person who once borrowed your card to pay for Xbox?
    2. Have you verified that the transaction go through and was deducted to your account?
    3. Have you already contacted the merchant?

What makes it weird now, we cannot make any refund request because you said you don't have any Xbox account.

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. kveldaz Win User

If you noticed a Cash Card payment you did not authorize we recommend contacting the merchant immediately to cancel the pending transaction. Once canceled, it can take up to 10 business days for the Cash App to receive the refund.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Kiaundra Crawford,

We are glad to hear that you were refunded with those unauthorized charges to your account. It is good to know that you learn how to put additional security measures to your account now to prevent that incident.

Since you have resolved the issue, allow me to close this thread now. If ever you have questions/suggestion related to Xbox, please don't hesitate to drop by again. We are more than happy to assist you.

Click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum, Happy Gaming!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Kiaundra Crawford Win User

I figured it out on my own last night someone hacked into my Microsoft account and used all my stored payment methods to order products and created a Xbox profile. They tried changing my log in credentials but I caught it after the first couple charges to my cash card and PayPal account. I have since regained access to my account, changed my password and added additional security in addition to removing my payment info. I have been refunded the charges as well.
  6. JodyRodney Win User

xbox live charges on my credit card

Hello,

I have charges on my credit card but do not own a xbox gold live of $13.55 a month but I don't own a xbox. Please advise how I stop these charges from showing on my American express bill.

THanks JOdy
Thema:

I have 2 unauthorized charges on my cashapp card from Xbox. We do not own an Xbox and I did...

1. I have 2 unauthorized charges on my cashapp card from Xbox. We do not own an Xbox and I did... - Similar Threads - unauthorized charges cashapp

2. Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!: I have unauthorized charges on my credit card that are not on my actual Microsoft account. Someone is using my card and I cannot find anywhere for anyone to help me. I cannot speak to anyone on...
  3. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  4. I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...: There was a charge in the amount of $44.99 on Dec 3 I can't locate in my purchase history to get refunded due to it being done in a game by my son who accepted an upgrade while playing that...
  5. Unauthorized charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unauthorized charge: Split from this thread. I have a charge on my cashapp card that I didn't authorize from xbox d59128b5-a84b-4eaf-9a0f-02fcf9e8b366
  6. I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.: I have a charge from Microsoft on my card for $16.99!This card isn't even listed on my account!!! 0e9a0c27-3a0f-483a-908c-345d38a1ca1e
  7. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unauthorized charges: I have months of unknown recurring charges to my PayPal account. I do not have any known subscriptions and have made no purchases. How do I stop these? 1831783c-e45a-425c-9a6c-61d4c0cb3d6d
  8. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized charges: I have a few issues My Grandson says he lost all his Stuff on GTA his cars nd everything we bought is gone. Also I have 2 unauthorized charges on my account for 2 expensive games I would never pay...
  9. I have unauthorized charges and would like my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have unauthorized charges and would like my money back: I have 7 orders and unauthorized charges I Would like that money returned 30793a2c-a073-44a1-bd4a-ed226c092a55
  10. Unauthorized charge for X-BOX.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized charge for X-BOX.: Without authorization, my 7-year-old grandson signed a contract for X-box. It was $1.50 down and $17 per month. I want to cancel this contract and get a $1.50 refund. [Mod removed - personal...