i have 2 different accounts with the same email.

Discus and support i have 2 different accounts with the same email. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox account I got minecraft with, but when I went to the microsoft store, minecraft wasn't in my library. They both have the same email, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mergenchuluu Tumenjargal, Mar 25, 2023.

1. i have 2 different accounts with the same email.

I have an xbox account I got minecraft with, but when I went to the microsoft store, minecraft wasn't in my library. They both have the same email, but on the xbox app i have minecraft, but on the store i dont. And because of that, when i open the mc launcher, it says the accounts don't match, but i cant do anything about it

:)

Mergenchuluu Tumenjargal, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

It's actually not possible to have one email address to multiple accounts. You account's email address is unique to a single Microsoft account only.

On the Xbox app, do you see the game as owned?

Try to check your account via https://account.microsoft.com and confirm if the email address that's showing there is the same as the account signed in to the Microsoft Store. Then go to https://account.xbox.com/Profile and check if it shows the same gamertag signed in to your Xbox app.

Let's see if they all matched.
  3. SammyVS Win User

linking up xbox game tag to EA account

No, it doesn't have to be the same.

I have 2 Xbox accounts with 2 EA accounts and they use different emails.
  4. 01 ggabesz Win User

I have 2 accounts on the same email

5. Georges C. Win User

I have 2 accounts on the same email

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, you mention that when logging in you created a new account, do you happen to know if your account was compromised, hacked?

Did you get any notification of unauthorized entry or something like that?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I made 2 minecraft accounts under 1 email and i cant sign into the correct one.

Use the email linked to the other account, as I mentioned you can't have 2 on the same email so if you have a second account means that the first one was on a different email
Thema:

1. i have 2 different accounts with the same email. - Similar Threads - different accounts same

2. How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles: My son has had an xob for 10 years and has been using my MS account to login into his xbox. I have recently purchased my own and would like to use my account. I don't want my son to lose all his...
  3. Can Two Different Xbox Accounts Remote Play to the Same Xbox for Co-Op Games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Two Different Xbox Accounts Remote Play to the Same Xbox for Co-Op Games?: My brother and I are going on vacation soon but we can't bring our Xbox. We still want to play our Co-Op games (mainly LEGO games are the co-op ones we have), and we know remote play is a thing....
  4. why can’t I game share the new mw3 on different accounts on the same Xbox?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t I game share the new mw3 on different accounts on the same Xbox?????: bro idk why but just because we pre-ordered mw3 on a different account on the same Xbox, I can’t play mw3 on a different account on the same Xbox. it’s crazy how activision was greedy enough to do...
  5. Trying to play on 2 Xbox's at the same time (2 different accounts, 2 different games)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play on 2 Xbox's at the same time (2 different accounts, 2 different games): Hi, I have 2 Xbox's, the series X in the family room and an Xbox One in the game room. Recently My son and wife have been playing Minecraft on the series X, on my account. So I moved to the...
  6. can i access my purchases games from a different account on the same xbox if my main...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i access my purchases games from a different account on the same xbox if my main...: They should all be downloaded on my xbox i’m not sure why it matters what account i am on. 57ae5a0b-8116-43c8-81ff-9023bcfd1bae
  7. can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...: Minecraft sharing the app, can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with another person , if one signs out of their Microsoft account in the app, will they...
  8. Why do 2 different passwords work for the same Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do 2 different passwords work for the same Microsoft account?: I was trying to log onto Microsoft store with my x box account. I forgot my password and reset it but this Didn’t seem to reset it completely and now I have a separate password logging me in on my...
  9. Can I play on the same Minecraft world on different devices with the same Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play on the same Minecraft world on different devices with the same Microsoft account?: I'm planning on buying Minecraft Bedrock on PC and wish to play on the world I have on my PS4, If I sign in on my PS4 to the same account as my PC will I be able to play on the same worlds. Just...
  10. Two different xboxs same account information

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two different xboxs same account information: I have a xbox one s and my nephew has xbox s series, both of the xbox accounts joined together somehow and now it kicks us off the opposite console. How can I fix this or create a new account and...