I have 2 accounts linked with 1 email and i want to unlink one of them.

Discus and support I have 2 accounts linked with 1 email and i want to unlink one of them. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, so i have 2 microsoft accounts linked with one email and i cant log into my main minecraft account. both are linked to the same email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kostas Kostas2, Jan 22, 2023.

1. I have 2 accounts linked with 1 email and i want to unlink one of them.

Hello, so i have 2 microsoft accounts linked with one email and i cant log into my main minecraft account. both are linked to the same email

:)

Kostas Kostas2, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to sign in?
  3. Pawelko230 Win User

I think i have the same problem and when i try to sign in (in lunar client) with my email and password it shows me that i am logged in to the new createted account (i didn't create it) and i can't log in to my old account. Can you please help me?
  4. ExistedWhale719 Win User

Linking new Microsoft account to existing gamer tag whose earlier account has expired due to not logging in for some time

Want this gamertag unlinked and Hunter of war 1 linked to [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] can anyone help with that
  5. Soul Eater 735 Win User

Open NAT types for two Xboxes?

I tried that but when i try to add the ports to the other xbox it says these this application is linked to a different computer and it wants me to unlink them from xbox 1 and put them on xbox 2
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Account & Billing

Thema:

1. I have 2 accounts linked with 1 email and i want to unlink one of them. - Similar Threads - accounts linked email

2. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  3. Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?: My microsoft account is linked to an epic games account of mine but I have forgotten the epic username and the email I used to sign up for it. I don't want to reach out to epic support if I don't...
  4. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...: I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010
  5. My account is linked to an email address that no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is linked to an email address that no longer exists: When my xbox was first setup I used my parents email address to create the account. Since then I have been using this for the past 15+ years with no issues. It does occassionally ask to confirm...
  6. Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?: Hey so I have a big problem. I had accidentally deleted my email account that is linked to my xbox account. I tried really hard to recover this account but I am truly unable to, and google is not...
  7. So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...: So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked to my dead dad's email and I want to change it to mine so I can enable 2fa and other stuff like that....
  8. How do I link my Minecraft account to a different email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my Minecraft account to a different email?: When I was younger and I asked my parents to buy Minecraft for me, I used my school email to create my account. How can I link my account to my current email. 7c8d43af-6cc2-4480-a732-55e105febff0
  9. Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed: I have 3 accounts (3 teenagers) I was updating emails on their accounts and now fortnite skins and everything is gone. Help . I even changed emails back but nothing...
  10. I want to change what microsoft account my main email is linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change what microsoft account my main email is linked to: I have a microsoft account I don't use and a microsoft account I do use, however, the microsoft account I do use is on the email I don't use and the microsoft account I don't use is on the email I...