i have 15'250 points and i wanna convert them to mony cuase i wann get stuff from the deals so ...

Discus and support i have 15'250 points and i wanna convert them to mony cuase i wann get stuff from the deals so ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i have 15'250 points and i wanna convert them to mony cuase i wann get stuff from the deals so pleas 7ff2a597-9686-4036-a88f-0a4f76ad0cdc Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KRAPEETOS X, Oct 18, 2016.

1. KRAPEETOS X
    KRAPEETOS X Guest

i have 15'250 points and i wanna convert them to mony cuase i wann get stuff from the deals so ...

i have 15'250 points and i wanna convert them to mony cuase i wann get stuff from the deals so pleas

:)

KRAPEETOS X, Oct 18, 2016
  2. KRAPEETOS X
    KRAPEETOS X Guest
    i have 15'250 reward points and its saying you need to update your billing info

i have 15'250 reward points and its saying you need to update your billing info however my info are correct even my 2 credit cards please help ASAP i wanna get the deals before they run out !!!!

KRAPEETOS X, Oct 18, 2016
  3. Please deposit my reward

please convert my current rewards points from December to My account so I can use them for purchases.

High Five Jive, Oct 18, 2016
  4. taidara Win User

Problems With Xbox Live Beta

[quote user="TemplarNinja360"]so on this non beta console i cant purchase microsoft points to buy stuff with a credit/debit card on the console or online.
    i wasn't having this problem until the beta.. so im assuming this is the problem[/quote]That is correct!

With the beta update it converted your points to currency and you will only be able to purchase contents from that console that you've downloaded the beta to. Once your points have been converted to currency you can't undo them.
  5. PatrickSchaefer1 Win User

random adds from people

thx i have been sending them a message to ask who they are, how they got my name and then i block them. but i still am getting up to 6 or so a day and its very annoying, and cant believe xbox doesnt have any way to stop it. makes me wanna not be on here
    because its distracts me even if i turn notifcations off i still see all the stuff from them anyway at some point and its any better so idk just wanting it to stop
  6. Zeke656 Win User

Official steering wheel set up

i dont want the U shaped one, i wanna get a proper set up with table and everyting but dont wann spen alot and dont want the table to get thrown aroun alot when i turn ( as im quite heavy fisted lol )
  7. Amaru Leet Win User

Reedem a Fortnite Dlc Code on the Wrong Account

i haven´t reedem the second code as it doesn´t alow me to. i would like to do so. i dont wann transfer anything, i just gonna leave the forst reedem code as unused on my other epic games account. I only wanna have the access to reedem the second code.
  8. gooslaps goop Win User

What big games are you not getting?

none of them

i don't have the monies
Thema:

1. i have 15'250 points and i wanna convert them to mony cuase i wann get stuff from the deals so ... - Similar Threads - 15'250 points wanna

2. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  5. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  6. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  9. i have 15'250 reward points and its saying you need to update your billing info

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have 15'250 reward points and its saying you need to update your billing info: however my info are correct 5358c721-cdcc-473d-9dea-fa99aa631a44
  10. i have 15'250 reward points and its saying you need to update your billing info

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have 15'250 reward points and its saying you need to update your billing info: i have 15'250 reward points and its saying you need to update your billing info however my info are correct even my 2 credit cards please help ASAP i wanna get the deals before they run out !!!!...