I hate you

Discus and support I hate you in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost everything I had to the start a new game button when it shouldn't be right next downloadable content Microsoft 41ae615f-e609-4bd9-997c-1dcc0ee64a5e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WittyMedal96277, Sep 15, 2017.

1. I hate you

I lost everything I had to the start a new game button when it shouldn't be right next downloadable content Microsoft

:)

WittyMedal96277, Sep 15, 2017
  2. I hate you....

Im in the same boat as you my friend. Just got done chatting with support about this issue and all they said was put it in energy saving mode or send it and wait 2 weeks. like i really want to go that long without my box WTF.

Xx GONZO xX88Xx, Sep 15, 2017
  3. I hate you....

Hey there multo87!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Sep 15, 2017
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

I hate you....

I just spent two weeks without mine. I feel your pain
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

I hate you....

Hey there multo87!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  6. multo87 Win User

I hate you....

I hate Xbox one. 360 was good but I'm taking this piece of *** back... And if they give me any issues, I'm raising hell. You can't connect with friends, can't sign in, can't connect headsets without the controller *** up. I'm done. The only way they can
    make this right, is if they refund my 12 month live subscription, give me a new game (batman), and an extra 12 months free. I've wasted so much time on this stupid console, and almost broke it a dozen times even though it came broke from the manufacturer.
  7. Xx GONZO xX88Xx Win User

I hate you....

Im in the same boat as you my friend. Just got done chatting with support about this issue and all they said was put it in energy saving mode or send it and wait 2 weeks. like i really want to go that long without my box WTF.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

I hate you Xbox

It seems to me that you are having problems playing Xbox originals games. If you are this link should help you

forums.xbox.com/.../25.aspx
Thema:

I hate you

1. I hate you - Similar Threads - hate

2. why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it: why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link 2218d120-c3ea-493f-83b1-a54dec8b7259
  3. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...: i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work 201cd055-bbe0-4715-ba6c-a720d62bc3e6
  4. Why is it so difficult to change my xbox email this is absolutely ridiculous I hate Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so difficult to change my xbox email this is absolutely ridiculous I hate Microsoft: Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to change email on Xbox account this is b.s 6fe5723d-8540-4aba-8603-3127ecc74124
  5. Game chat need fix pls I hate it. Kkkk.

in XboX Insiders
    Game chat need fix pls I hate it. Kkkk.: Game chat will occasionally glitch on for me pls fix submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  6. How does defending yourself from Trans Hate speech get you Penalized on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does defending yourself from Trans Hate speech get you Penalized on Xbox?: I have screenshots of the chat that I tried reporting but it won’t let me upload them here nor did the agents care? So how does Xbox allow such behavior but when I call her a pimply [mod removed]...
  7. So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...: I have image but it wont let me upload it. a3523347-cf4f-45b3-af3b-72689c0e2a07
  8. So for that new overwatch perks thing if Someone is games hating with me do I get to claim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So for that new overwatch perks thing if Someone is games hating with me do I get to claim...: So for that new overwatch perks thing if Someone is games hating with me do I get to claim the perk too or no 116988ea-1132-4bfc-bda3-153459083439
  9. lift suspension or im suing for hate crime

in XBoX Accessibility
    lift suspension or im suing for hate crime: telling someone to get off a game and go play minecraft is not racist, harassment nor verbal abuse....therefore i did not break any ToS..microsoft is therefore going against its own policies..Lift...
  10. Everyone hates the new dashboard lmao

in XboX Insiders
    Everyone hates the new dashboard lmao: Reading all the comments on youtube and reddit seems like no one likes the new update, imagine listening to feedback. submitted by /u/BobbyKotick420 [link] [comments]