I had to replace my Xbox one S and my Sniper elite 4 didn't transfer how do i get it...

Discus and support I had to replace my Xbox one S and my Sniper elite 4 didn't transfer how do i get it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My SNIPER ELITE 4 didnt transfer from xbox 1S to another xbox 1S. I am on like level SE 54 i think. How can i get it replaced without having to buy it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tenthmermaid1086, Mar 14, 2023.

1. I had to replace my Xbox one S and my Sniper elite 4 didn't transfer how do i get it...

My SNIPER ELITE 4 didnt transfer from xbox 1S to another xbox 1S. I am on like level SE 54 i think. How can i get it replaced without having to buy it

:)

tenthmermaid1086, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I had to replace my Xbox one S and my Sniper elite 4 didn't transfer how do i get it back.im on level SE 54 I think

Hi there!

If you digitally purchased the game under your account, you should be able to download the game directly from the store. Maybe it was purchased on your other account or a friend's account? You must sign in first using the account that owns the game in order to install it.

If you purchased it, make sure to review your account order history here https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ to verify your game ownership.
  3. Rosebud# Win User

Why do I keep getting the: "For some reason X game has taken too long to load?

1. An Xbox one S

2.No I don't have an external storage unit.

3. Most of my games are digital. The one i'm having problems loading (Sniper Elite 4) is a digital game pass game.

5.No only when launching games.
  4. EarAcheMyEye66 Win User

RETRIEVED GAMETAG - HOW DO I GET MY FULL GAMES BACK ON MY HDD

I am in a similar situation only with a couple more twists.

My two sons were sharing an Elite and I was on another Elite. I purchased a Slim for myself and did the Recover GT. Then I did the same for one of my sons onto the Elite I was using. The only one that hasn't lost any campain/career data on his games is the
    son that didn't have his GT moved. The two of us that did now have to start every game over from the beginning. We've been playing since the 360 launched so, alot of work would be involved to get back all the data for every game we've played.

Can I reverse the Recover GT procedure and get all of our data back the way it was?

I didn't do a License Transfer. All 3 360's are under my name. Do I transfer my Elite License to the Slim, then put one sons info on the empty Elite, then transfer him over to it? Will this still leave him with missing data and having to start all games
    over from the beginning, as his GT is tied to the other Elite that his brother is still on?
  5. FullHornet Win User

XBOX ONE S DELAYED!!!!

As long as I get my Gears of War 4 themed Xbox One S and Gears of War 4 themed Xbox Elite Controller in October on release I will be happy.
  6. Hongkong-2C9EE231-6B Win User

Halo 4 will not read

I have had to replace 2 discs and finally the third worked. One disc worked in my Elite but not in my brand new Halo 4 console. This seems to be disc error and has nothing to do with your console IMO.
Thema:

I had to replace my Xbox one S and my Sniper elite 4 didn't transfer how do i get it...

1. I had to replace my Xbox one S and my Sniper elite 4 didn't transfer how do i get it... - Similar Threads - replace Sniper elite

2. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  3. Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support: Hi I have a set of xbox wireless headphones. I stood on them by mistake and landed up bbreaking the side support section - see attached- does anyone have an older unit(even wired) that i can...
  4. Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...: Hello community! I ordered a controller some time ago, and the controller recently had a tumble and the battery cover broke. Just wondering if there is a way to get a replacement for it, in the...
  5. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  6. Replacement controller issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement controller issue.: When i bought my Series X in October 2021 i took out Microsoft Complete cover. Last year the controller developed a fault and i had it replaced, its replacement now has a fault but under devices...
  7. HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced...: I am in the military and my warranty went out on deployment over seas in Europe and it’s an internal hardware issue I shouldn’t be liable for the repair, is there anything that can be done please...
  8. Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?: Does anyone know where to find hall effect sensors sticks to put into your stock xbox controller? I know that Gulikit does for the Switch and Steamdeck and I know that third party controllers on...
  9. How do I go about getting a replacement for my wireless xbox headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I go about getting a replacement for my wireless xbox headset.: My wireless headset is still within warranty and has been broken. The mic cracked near where the mute button is and is now exposed and hanging by the wire. This is not due to neglect or abuse,...
  10. Should I replace the fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I replace the fan?: Ok I have searched the post with no success here's the problem my Xbox runs just fine at first then after a couple hours of playing Elder scrolls online I notice my audio gets laggy then I try to...