I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email

Discus and support I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I get an answer for this because basically I have a subscription on a Xbox account and I accidentally removed it and I want to cancel that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jesus cardiel, Jan 25, 2023.

1. I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email

Can I get an answer for this because basically I have a subscription on a Xbox account and I accidentally removed it and I want to cancel that subscription but I don’t remember the email

:)

jesus cardiel, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

To recover a username/address please do the following instructions (in case you can do one of the multiple solutions, try the next one please):

A. Lookup your username if you have security info set up on your account

If you previously set up security info on your Microsoft account, you can use this option to retrieve your username.

1. Look up your username using your security contact phone number or email address.

2. Request a security code to be sent to the phone number or email you used.

3. Enter the code and select Next.

4. When you see the account you're looking for, select Sign in.

B. Check products or services where you used your Microsoft account

Try searching other Microsoft products or services that you know are associated with the username.

1. Have you ever set up an alternate email address for the account you want to sign in, such as @outlook.com, @gmail.com, or @live.com? If so, try that.

2. Windows 10

From a Windows 10 device where you’re already signed in, select Start > Settings > Accounts . Under Email & app accounts, you'll see the usernames associated with your device.

Also see Change or reset your Windows password.

3. Xbox

Xbox gamertag: Because gamers are identified by their gamertag within Xbox, it’s not uncommon to forget that you created an email address when you signed up for Xbox. For details of where to look on your console, see the Find your Microsoft email address walkthrough.

4. Office apps

Microsoft 365 or Office 2016 or newer: Open an Office app, like Word or Excel. Select File > Account. Under Product Information, you'll see Belongs to with the associated username.

5. Email accounts

Check your email accounts to see if you have any mails or receipts from Microsoft for purchases such as digital games, movie rentals or subscriptions.

Source of the information

You forgot your Microsoft account username

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

I am sorry, but the options I mentioned before are the only ones you can use to recover the username/address.

For the protection of your account, Microsoft has strict policies on how our Microsoft Support advocates can help you with your account.

Microsoft Support advocates are unable to provide account information without proper validation.
  4. jesus cardiel Win User

The thing is though I can’t see the email when it says that it’s saying it’s protected so I can’t see it I can see like the first two letters of it and that’s
  5. JackieBroughton1 Win User

Recurring billing

I had a different email and a live subscription but can't remember it and they charging my card how can I retrieve my other account
  6. Georges C. Win User

A while back I had an xbox that had my account on it with a email I vividly remember. The xbox broke and I lost the account that was on it.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Emeraldluvver, since you don't remember the email you should try to remember what the account is or follow the steps below to see if you can find the email you used for the account.

Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/Gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.
Thema:

1. I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email - Similar Threads - removed account subscription

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  4. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  5. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88
  6. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  7. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  8. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  9. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  10. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea