I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email

Discus and support I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I get an answer for this because basically I have a subscription on a Xbox account and I accidentally removed it and I want to cancel that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jesus cardiel, Jan 25, 2023.

1. I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email

Can I get an answer for this because basically I have a subscription on a Xbox account and I accidentally removed it and I want to cancel that subscription but I don’t remember the email

:)

jesus cardiel, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

To recover a username/address please do the following instructions (in case you can do one of the multiple solutions, try the next one please):

A. Lookup your username if you have security info set up on your account

If you previously set up security info on your Microsoft account, you can use this option to retrieve your username.

1. Look up your username using your security contact phone number or email address.

2. Request a security code to be sent to the phone number or email you used.

3. Enter the code and select Next.

4. When you see the account you're looking for, select Sign in.

B. Check products or services where you used your Microsoft account

Try searching other Microsoft products or services that you know are associated with the username.

1. Have you ever set up an alternate email address for the account you want to sign in, such as @outlook.com, @gmail.com, or @live.com? If so, try that.

2. Windows 10

From a Windows 10 device where you’re already signed in, select Start > Settings > Accounts . Under Email & app accounts, you'll see the usernames associated with your device.

Also see Change or reset your Windows password.

3. Xbox

Xbox gamertag: Because gamers are identified by their gamertag within Xbox, it’s not uncommon to forget that you created an email address when you signed up for Xbox. For details of where to look on your console, see the Find your Microsoft email address walkthrough.

4. Office apps

Microsoft 365 or Office 2016 or newer: Open an Office app, like Word or Excel. Select File > Account. Under Product Information, you'll see Belongs to with the associated username.

5. Email accounts

Check your email accounts to see if you have any mails or receipts from Microsoft for purchases such as digital games, movie rentals or subscriptions.

Source of the information

You forgot your Microsoft account username

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

I am sorry, but the options I mentioned before are the only ones you can use to recover the username/address.

For the protection of your account, Microsoft has strict policies on how our Microsoft Support advocates can help you with your account.

Microsoft Support advocates are unable to provide account information without proper validation.
  4. jesus cardiel Win User

The thing is though I can’t see the email when it says that it’s saying it’s protected so I can’t see it I can see like the first two letters of it and that’s
  5. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

So umm, i got a BF3 Alpha code

Haha, i literally didn;t even realise i had an EA account. It does surprise me when people who don;t want it get it, and those who do, don't. Also by any old riff raff i meant myself, i had little care. I nearly deleted the email.
  6. da MUNCHKINMAN Win User

Where's my free game, its been 10 weeks.

I remember choosing a Fable 3 from an email and that I would receive Fable 3 in 6 - 8 weeks. I don' t remember a survey.
Thema:

1. I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email - Similar Threads - removed account subscription

2. How to remove an account that is not visible from the xbox account selection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove an account that is not visible from the xbox account selection?: I added my account to my friend’s xbox but something went wrong with the wifi as I was adding it. I tried to find the account from the selection but it wasn’t there. So then I tried to add it...
  3. How can I remove my account from another Xbox remotely?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove my account from another Xbox remotely?: I posted this in another Xbox support subreddit but I'd like as much info as possible. I have an Xbox one and a Series S. I got my siblings a One S before I got my Series S and made the mistake of...
  4. How Do i return permission to a removed account from alias?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i return permission to a removed account from alias?: Hello Microsoft Employees I have found out That The Hacker didnt delete my account He just transfered Everything on another Account And Some Friends Told me That He is using my stuff for bad...
  5. Two games have been removed from My account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two games have been removed from My account: for some background: I have been an active Xbox user for the past nine years and back in 2015 I purchased two games. terraria and assassin’s creed unity. back at the end of 2020 I purchased a...
  6. Remove a Microsoft account from an App that dont have an option to signout

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove a Microsoft account from an App that dont have an option to signout: Hello I have used my Microsoft account for a Node script (the script is called 2bored2wait, its a 2b2t queue skipper, 2b2t is a minecraft java server) but i accidentally linked a wrong...
  7. I can not remove the microsoft account for 10 years child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not remove the microsoft account for 10 years child: Hello, How can I remove my child account, is set for 10 years old. I deleted from my account but he is still limitted and ask for permission, to be worse now I can give the permission anymore....
  8. Can I remove My Xbox profile from my Microsoft account, without deleting my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I remove My Xbox profile from my Microsoft account, without deleting my Microsoft account?: Can I remove My Xbox profile from my Microsoft account, without deleting my Microsoft account? Because I like my Microsoft account, but I don't own an XBox, never have and never will! I don't...
  9. I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...: Hi all, I had to remove my account from the console as advised by someone here to restore my Xbox Live Gold functions. However now I see that all my badges and degrees have gone. Please help and...
  10. Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account: I cannot access my childs account as we do not know the details, I've removed the association to my account, yet the money is still being taken. I've tried contacting Microsoft, yet am stuck...