I had purchased the bedrock and java bundle for minecraft windows 11. It says that I need...

Discus and support I had purchased the bedrock and java bundle for minecraft windows 11. It says that I need... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had been playing on my account for minecraft and suddenly my computer shuts off because of a problem with the charger. When I boot it back up it said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by merrick constantin, Mar 6, 2023.

1. I had purchased the bedrock and java bundle for minecraft windows 11. It says that I need...

I had been playing on my account for minecraft and suddenly my computer shuts off because of a problem with the charger. When I boot it back up it said I needed to purchase the minecraft I already had? I then purchased the bundle that was labeled bedrock and java for minecraft windows. I then booted up my launcher, expecting to boot up java minecraft that I had bought, but just to see it says i still need to purchase? My bedrock works fine but java is saying I still need to buy bundle, please help. I have receipts for proof of purchase.

:)

merrick constantin, Mar 6, 2023
  2. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  3. timothy sykes Win User

Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java

This summer I bought the bundle and have exclusively played bedrock because none of my friends played java. I tried to play java though and it says in the minecraft launcher that I need to buy it. Is there any way to fix this?
    Im sure it's nothing with my windows install as iv'e tried this on numerous devices and even on linux. I also have proof of purchasing the game if needed.
    im on vr.

i

need to get minecraft

i have no money

i sant it free
  4. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
  5. OpticRJames Win User

How can i get minecraft windows 10 starter collection from microsoft store ? There is no option to purchase it.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that the only bundles you can purchase are the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition for PC and Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe collection.
  6. Rostom L Win User

I had purchased the bedrock and java bundle for minecraft windows 11. It says that I need to buy java and that i don't have it, why?

Hi Merrick!

Please confirm on your account order history from https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders if your game order is there and says completed. Make sure that you use the same account from the website and to your Minecraft Java. Check your Microsoft Store and Xbox app if you used the same account.
Thema:

I had purchased the bedrock and java bundle for minecraft windows 11. It says that I need...

1. I had purchased the bedrock and java bundle for minecraft windows 11. It says that I need... - Similar Threads - purchased bedrock java

2. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  3. I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock...: I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock edition says play trial. Im on windows 11, any help? 9927fef8-e3b4-4284-ac2f-f511a045da60
  4. Hi everyone. I had just purchased the bedrock and java bundle and it allows me to play bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi everyone. I had just purchased the bedrock and java bundle and it allows me to play bedrock: I had succesfully purchased the bundle onto my microsoft account, it also appears in my xbox account, the account is head of family so there shouldnt be family sharing or issues with that, it had...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug: I’ve had Minecraft bedrock edition on m ps4 since around 2017. And I recently tried installing it on my new ps4 pro and where the editions button used to be is a new button saying unlock full...
  6. i purchased minecraft java bedrock edition on an old pc. Do i have to buy it again on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased minecraft java bedrock edition on an old pc. Do i have to buy it again on my...: I have a microsoft login in that i have logged into my new pc but, i haven't got my old games. How do i login into minecraft that i have already purchased? 2e74ef42-1aa0-499f-9c69-a78fca06982f
  7. In Minecraft Bedrock for PC, some purchases made on another platform are not syncing as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Minecraft Bedrock for PC, some purchases made on another platform are not syncing as...: A purchase made on Nintendo Switch (Bedrock version) is not syncing. This is not true of all purchases, and is simply only true of some purchases; purchases from PC bedrock sync fine to Switch,...
  8. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...
  9. Can't play Java Edition even though I purchased Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Java Edition even though I purchased Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game: I purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game about a year ago. Just opened the minecraft launcher today and it says that I have to buy it again. Idk if it's the fact that the I...
  10. I have bedrock and have previously purchased java, however it's saying i have to buy java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bedrock and have previously purchased java, however it's saying i have to buy java...: I have bought it previously on this pc, so how do I get it back without paying? the "get' button doesn't appear either when i go to try and get java. 4de55c1a-a292-4fed-ac78-1d67e1b24855