I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid...

Discus and support I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game said it was 30 dollars to upgrade to vualt and it charged me 99.99 7d910125-8f1e-4599-92e9-ea35cbeb9041 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Novel609, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Novel609
    Novel609 Guest

I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid...

Game said it was 30 dollars to upgrade to vualt and it charged me 99.99

:)

Novel609, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid the 30 bucks ( I thought) and it charged me 99.99 ****...

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Were you able to purchase it inside the game store? Because the upgrade should be visible on the in-game store.
  3. Ishan8123 Win User

I want to upgrade, i pre-ordered the standard edition, but i want the ronaldo edition

I would suggest contacting Xbox Support directly here-
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and request for a refund. Then buy the Ronaldo edition.

Don't forget to explain your situation and they should be able to help you:)
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

I want to upgrade, i pre-ordered the standard edition, but i want the ronaldo edition

Lcontact support to get your first pre order canceled. And after that, preorder the Ronaldo edition.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact support to see if they can cancel your original purchase and then purchase the edition you want. There's no way to just upgrade. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Matthewmellinger Win User

Will I pay twice?

What about this problem I pre-ordered the witch queen Standard edition on February 1st they took the payment it processed threw my bank and Today I get an email threatening there going to cancel my pre-order if I don't pay another $40 so in total I will pay $80 for standard edition
Thema:

1. I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid... - Similar Threads - pre ordered standard

2. i pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition but it appears as standard edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition but it appears as standard edition: i pre ordered ea fc 24 about a month go but just realised that it appears as standard edition. is this normal? e7ed83d1-fbbe-4827-866a-caee331251f7
  3. i pre ordered madden 24 standard edition and now my xbox is telling me to pay for the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered madden 24 standard edition and now my xbox is telling me to pay for the game...: I want to play madden 24 but i cant because my game is telling me to repurchase the game 6c9cf28f-2d8b-4582-971e-09bc69b89231
  4. Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition: I have pre ordered the f1 23 champions edition and been charged for it but only the standard edition is showing up on my xbox I have the champions edition content pack as a add on but the game...
  5. I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?: I pre ordered D4, my xbox account is linked to my battle net account. On xbox store it only shows me options to pre-order it again. I thought buying it made it accessible across all platforms. I...
  6. i lost ownership of my pre-order for the standard edition street fighter 6 when the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost ownership of my pre-order for the standard edition street fighter 6 when the game...: hey, don't know if this is the right place but i pre-ordered sf6 and the transaction was completed, it took the money and i can see it in my transaction history. but now that the game has released...
  7. I meant to pre-order the deluxe edition not the standard of Hogwarts Legacy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I meant to pre-order the deluxe edition not the standard of Hogwarts Legacy.: Is there anyway to switch my pre-order? 043e9e11-13fd-4b80-bf5f-1f58d030515e
  8. For a horizon 5 standard edition Pre order problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For a horizon 5 standard edition Pre order problem: Hi, I have game pass but I want to play horizon 5 early and I had Pre installed the game from game pass but when I tried to Pre order it it said oops so I restarted my console and it’s now saying...
  9. NHL 21 Standard Pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL 21 Standard Pre order: I pre ordered NHL 21 for Xbox One. When I received the game there was no code for the preorder bonuses. What I am missing is whatever i need to play NHL 94 Rewind. Do I need a code for that?...
  10. Change pre order from standard to ultimate (Forza Horizon 3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change pre order from standard to ultimate (Forza Horizon 3): Hi folks, I ordered the wrong edition of Forza Horizon 3 yesterday. I got the standard edition, while I was aiming for the ultimate edition. Is there any way to 'upgrade' the pre order, or to...