I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid...

Discus and support I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game said it was 30 dollars to upgrade to vualt and it charged me 99.99 7d910125-8f1e-4599-92e9-ea35cbeb9041 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Novel609, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Novel609
    Novel609 Guest

I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid...

Game said it was 30 dollars to upgrade to vualt and it charged me 99.99

:)

Novel609, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid the 30 bucks ( I thought) and it charged me 99.99 ****...

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Were you able to purchase it inside the game store? Because the upgrade should be visible on the in-game store.
  3. Ishan8123 Win User

I want to upgrade, i pre-ordered the standard edition, but i want the ronaldo edition

I would suggest contacting Xbox Support directly here-
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and request for a refund. Then buy the Ronaldo edition.

Don't forget to explain your situation and they should be able to help you:)
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

I want to upgrade, i pre-ordered the standard edition, but i want the ronaldo edition

Lcontact support to get your first pre order canceled. And after that, preorder the Ronaldo edition.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact support to see if they can cancel your original purchase and then purchase the edition you want. There's no way to just upgrade. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Matthewmellinger Win User

Will I pay twice?

What about this problem I pre-ordered the witch queen Standard edition on February 1st they took the payment it processed threw my bank and Today I get an email threatening there going to cancel my pre-order if I don't pay another $40 so in total I will pay $80 for standard edition
Thema:

1. I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid... - Similar Threads - pre ordered standard

2. Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 22 but only got the standard edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 22 but only got the standard edition: I have pre ordered the f1 22 champions edition and been charged for it but only the standard edition is showing up on my xbox I have the champions edition content pack as a add on but the game...
  3. For a horizon 5 standard edition Pre order problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For a horizon 5 standard edition Pre order problem: Hi, I have game pass but I want to play horizon 5 early and I had Pre installed the game from game pass but when I tried to Pre order it it said oops so I restarted my console and it’s now saying...
  4. NHL 21 Standard Pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL 21 Standard Pre order: I pre ordered NHL 21 for Xbox One. When I received the game there was no code for the preorder bonuses. What I am missing is whatever i need to play NHL 94 Rewind. Do I need a code for that?...
  5. Pre-Ordered STAR WARS Battlefront II standard edition, but it isn't shown on the punch card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre-Ordered STAR WARS Battlefront II standard edition, but it isn't shown on the punch card: Hi, I pre-ordered STAR WARS Battlefront II standard edition, but in the punch card it isn't marked as "pre-ordered". The two other titles I pre-ordered are marked in the list . Can you look...
  6. The Crew 2 pre-ordered but no Legendary Motors Pack downloaded (Standard Edition)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Crew 2 pre-ordered but no Legendary Motors Pack downloaded (Standard Edition): Dear Microsoft, Prior to the game's June 29 release, I've got a gift code for "The Crew 2 Standard Edition" which, upon being redeemed was indicated as "pre-ordered" on my console. However, the...
  7. Pre-ordered Battlefield™ 1 Standard Edition, Did not receive a code for one month of EA ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered Battlefield™ 1 Standard Edition, Did not receive a code for one month of EA ...: Hello, Microsoft Answer Support person directed me here. I Pre-ordered Battlefield™ 1 Standard Edition on 10/5/2016. I haven't received a code for one month of EA Access* in my Xbox messaging...
  8. i pre ordered sod2 ultimate edition on may 19th and it switched me to standard help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered sod2 ultimate edition on may 19th and it switched me to standard help: Ok so I pre-ordered sod2 Ultimate edition on may 19th I think I played it early when it released worldwide it switched me to standard edition so i have to pay again and for DLC and additional...
  9. I want to upgrade, i pre-ordered the standard edition, but i want the ronaldo edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to upgrade, i pre-ordered the standard edition, but i want the ronaldo edition: Can I do this without paying for both editions? 3b483c75-2bf7-424a-901d-c46753e3b8b5
  10. Change pre order from standard to ultimate (Forza Horizon 3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change pre order from standard to ultimate (Forza Horizon 3): Hi folks, I ordered the wrong edition of Forza Horizon 3 yesterday. I got the standard edition, while I was aiming for the ultimate edition. Is there any way to 'upgrade' the pre order, or to...