I had per ordered Call of duty modern warfare 2 2022 and I was going to redownload it and...

Discus and support I had per ordered Call of duty modern warfare 2 2022 and I was going to redownload it and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; had pre ordered MW2 2022. Today I had installed it and wanted to uninstall and reinstall it again but when I trying to install it, it said I do not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vL Tesla, Oct 28, 2022.

1. vL Tesla
    vL Tesla Guest

I had per ordered Call of duty modern warfare 2 2022 and I was going to redownload it and...

had pre ordered MW2 2022. Today I had installed it and wanted to uninstall and reinstall it again but when I trying to install it, it said I do not have the game at all.

:)

vL Tesla, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why am I being prompted to purchase mordern warfare 2 again

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then check if you can see the game order from there stated as "completed"? Once confirmed, follow the steps below:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  3. Francia J. Win User

I bought an Xbox game through Amazon and now Xbox says I don’t own it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then check what is the status of the game on your order history? It should be "redeemed" or "completed". Once confirmed, follow the steps below:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

4. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  5. Francia J. Win User

Modern warfare 2

6. Francia J. Win User

Mw2 is saying I need to purchase again but according to Microsoft I already own the title and remember purchasing. Is there still bugs or glitches?

Thema:

1. I had per ordered Call of duty modern warfare 2 2022 and I was going to redownload it and... - Similar Threads - per ordered Call

2. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  3. Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?: So I want to refund something, but I’ve seen that there is a one refund per year limit? Last time I had a refund was 20/5/23 submitted by /u/RKBA123 [link] [comments]
  4. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  5. I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,...: Looking for help with d4 add ons /downloads c6226288-35c4-4680-8120-561accc05067
  6. Per order was completed and downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Per order was completed and downloaded: Pre order mm2 twice by accident canceled the one on 9/22/22 and kept the first one i order on 8/26/22 that order was completed and I can't find the game in games+apps...
  7. why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!: FIRST OFF I WANT TO TALK TO A REAL [mod removed] PERSON!! YOUR PHONE NUMBER JUST HANGS UP ON ME, AND YOUR STUPID ROBOT ASK A QUESTION THING IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NUMBER CAN I CALL TO...
  8. Per-order Quantum Break on 2-20 and I haven't received the code for American Nightmare.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Per-order Quantum Break on 2-20 and I haven't received the code for American Nightmare.: I bought Quantum Break on 2-20 and I haven't received the code for American Nightmare. GameTag: 9663e1d0-2ae8-4795-b9ae-872bd5b52f7c
  9. I did not get my per order rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not get my per order rewards: so i perorderd sea of thieves and did not get my closed beta or my blackdog pack. If somebody Could help me it would be very Nice and my gamer TAF Is . abf3289e-de61-42f5-bbd1-505f654dd19c
  10. Season pass per order won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season pass per order won't download: Pre-ordered the season pass from gamestop for the game, inputted that access code, shows 50 bucks for microsoft points. Problem is when i try to purchase it i can't because the tax is not...