I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea...

Discus and support I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Like the title states. At the start of this month of March I had sent in my Xbox controller for repairs due to stick shift that started to appear,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oguz_Kaan, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Oguz_Kaan
    Oguz_Kaan Guest

I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea...

Like the title states.

At the start of this month of March I had sent in my Xbox controller for repairs due to stick shift that started to appear, within the warranty period of one year (EU).
    It was handled fast and smooth and not so short after I received my same controller without any problems or hassle (thanks for that btw).

But... I have no idea what they might have done to it? Did they repair it? Did they swap a part? Did they completely swap the internals? No idea. How can I get to access to that information since my personal Microsoft products page does not contain any detail about the repairs whatsoever.

Kind regards.

:)

Oguz_Kaan, Mar 31, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea what was done to it?

You would need to check the serial number on the controller box or the first email received, after the replacement the device site will show the new device serial number automatically
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea what was done to it?

Hi Oguz_Kaan! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You didn't receive the same controller, if the warranty process was completed you received a different controller as the Xbox accessories are not repaired but replaced by one equal to the one you sent
  4. Oguz_Kaan Win User

Okay, I still have the same serial number as the "old" one it if I'm not mistaken. Could that be possible? The buttons do feel snapier though, so you might be on to something.
  5. Doc ooo Win User

Xbox One Repair Experience

Ive had a good experience with the repair centre. My Day One controller wasn't working correctly (the orb button was sticking and the battery compartment was giving me issues with disconnect. I sent off the controller by recorded mail and received a new
    day one controller 9 days later which is working as it should.
  6. TheGeekHunter Win User

GPU problems with Xbox Series X

OK...... The quote comes in the email with the shipping label and is not news to me. It states "IF NO service is performed" which did not pertain to my issue. It also states they DO in fact "(REPAIR or Exchange)" the Xbox units sent in.

As I already stated, they repaired my original Xbox Series X the first time it was sent in. I am not the only one that has had an Xbox repaired before an exchange took place.

If they did a factory restore and sent it back to me because nothing was wrong my content/data would have been wiped. My controller and headset would not have still been synced due to the factory restore. They would not have included in the box a statement of it being repaired or the tests performed after the repair with checkmarks. As I already stated, it was replaced with a different Xbox the second time. Your posts are not helpful to the OP.
Thema:

1. I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea... - Similar Threads - controller sent repairs

2. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  3. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  4. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...
  5. What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...: I sent my controller to be repaired by Microsoft only for it to not be fixed at all, is there anything I can do bc775a4d-1fb8-452d-8648-901645bd8b63
  6. Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...: Hi I sent my Xbox controller for repair in June . I contacted in July to ask where it was they said they sent it to my postal shop I asked for the invoice number so I could pick it up. However it...
  7. Controller Sent for repair. Returned in same condition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sent for repair. Returned in same condition: I recently sent an Xbox Elite 2 controller in for repair. The A and Y buttons both stick when depressed. The controller was received, "inspected", and sent back within the same day. The controller...
  8. Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?: I purchased an Xbox controller, and it was faulty when I opened it. I sent it in to be repaired under warranty. I saw on my MS account page they had received and were working on it... and then a...
  9. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  10. Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back: I’ve contacted support multiple times via email and call. I was told today they would call me back because the “offline team” was in a meeting and they needed information regarding my request....