I had my account suspended unfairly and I was restricted from Xbox Ambassadors

Discus and support I had my account suspended unfairly and I was restricted from Xbox Ambassadors in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had my account suspended on some Xbox resources, and the reason for the suspension does not break the rules at all, I don't understand why, I believe... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DylanFoxxo, Nov 17, 2022.

1. DylanFoxxo
    DylanFoxxo Guest

I had my account suspended on some Xbox resources, and the reason for the suspension does not break the rules at all, I don't understand why, I believe it may have been an error. And I was still removed from the Xbox Ambassadors program, is there a way to solve this problem? Because I was wrongfully suspended, and I would like it removed from my account and account history (even completed I can't log into Xbox Ambassadors), as I have never had any suspensions. I've tried contacting support on the website and on Twitter but they can't resolve it. It's hard for me because I didn't do anything wrong!

Context: The reported message was posted in the official Rocket League club, where daily several people post their items and what you want trade (since the game itself allows this), and one of my messages was apparently reported (probably for bad intentions) and they gave me the suspension, and the message was already posted a long time ago (approximately more than 60 days, and I had removed it the same day). Fennec is a car in-game, and Cr is the game currency.

I had my account suspended unfairly and I was restricted from Xbox Ambassadors [​IMG]

Sorry if there are any words wrong, I'm using the translator.

:)

DylanFoxxo, Nov 17, 2022
  2. DylanFoxxo Win User

As I said, many people do this every day, so I thought it would be an exception since the game itself allows it. Is there really no way to reverse this?
  3. Smwutches Win User

No. There's no way to reverse it. While trading is allowed in -game, LFG is not considered in-game so it's not allowed there.
  4. Smwutches Win User

LFG posts are only meant for looking for others to play a game with. Offering to buy/sell/trade anything in them is not allowed. The only way to possibly have a suspension removed is to submit a case review. Since your suspension was not eligible for one, there would be no way to have it removed.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I was suspended unfairly

6. XxLEARSIxX Win User

I was suspended unfairly

and the account is new because they did that?
Thema:

1. I had my account suspended unfairly and I was restricted from Xbox Ambassadors - Similar Threads - account suspended unfairly

2. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  3. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  4. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  5. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  6. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  7. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  8. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  9. I didn't do anything but my account is suspended. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didn't do anything but my account is suspended. What do I do?: Hi I was trying to get into a chat with my friend. It turned out I was suspended and I didn't do anything. Can I please have some help? 4d073ef8-c359-4cd8-8c91-94802bd7ca22
  10. Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?: The past few days I’ve got on Xbox nothing has loaded, so I came on here today and there was a notification that said my account is suspended for 882 days. All I’ve been doing is playing forza and...