I had my account hacked and then he changed the email address

Discus and support I had my account hacked and then he changed the email address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I had my Microsoft account hacked. The problem is that my email address is not assigned to my account. Microsoft. Exque can you change the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ender En, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Ender En
    Ender En Guest

Hello, I had my Microsoft account hacked. The problem is that my email address is not assigned to my account.

Microsoft. Exque can you change the microsoft account gmail. And also the gmail that took my account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it's email is not mine I have no access to it so no more access to my Microsoft account. and also if you want to contact me it's *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Ender En, Mar 8, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

[mod removed]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!
    "My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account."

You didnt actually give him the verification codes did you? If so this would've been what allowed everything else that happened afterwards to occur.
  3. TmH Afrit VIII Win User

Managing my Xbox LIVE account

Do the name and address need to be on the account because the guy that hacked my account said he had changed all my information
  4. BoomyBarbecue99 Win User

Sign In problem

Turns out that my account was hacked and the email address was changed.
  5. NICCID10 Win User

Locked out of Microsoft account & Xbox

My son has had the same thing happen to him. His account has been hacked in the early hours of the morning and he has woken to a series of changes on his account. His account email address has been changed ( so technically he has no account), passwords reset, family deleted and all his security changed. He cannot use the recover password as the email is no longer valid on the account. We cannot contact customer services either as its all fully automated and there is no option for our situation? Have you managed to get anywhere yet?
  6. sylviemaffre Win User

microsoft hacked

he did not have the password, only I had it, we bought an xboxlive subscription on the cdkeys site on friday and sunday we had the hacked account with purchases of 200 €, we were changed the email address and my associated phone number was also deleted
    impossible to recover the account, we tried to create another but suddenly the 2 accounts are no longer associated and lost subscription
Thema:

1. I had my account hacked and then he changed the email address - Similar Threads - account hacked changed

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  5. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  6. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  8. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...: Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get...
  9. Account got hacked and they changed all of the login info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and they changed all of the login info: They changed the login email address and password. I can see the new email address when I launch Minecraft on my computer so I can provide it. I submitted a form to get the account back multiple...
  10. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...