I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...

Discus and support I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had access to minecraft from my account, this account, on Java version, on the launcher for java only, and now I cant enter the game, it only lets me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomasBeitia1, Aug 28, 2022.

1. TomasBeitia1
    TomasBeitia1 Guest

I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...

I had access to minecraft from my account, this account, on Java version, on the launcher for java only, and now I cant enter the game, it only lets me play the demo.

:)

TomasBeitia1, Aug 28, 2022
  2. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

I tried everything nothing works
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when logged in with the same email

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble logging into your Minecraft Java account. It sounds like there may be some confusion with your email address and account information.

For us to be on the same page, may we know when did you migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft account?

We would like to show you a timeline of the migration process so you will be aware of what could have happened to your Minecraft Java:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
  5. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Both Java and Bedrock Minecraft missing from my migrated account?

Hello, Portia. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you have two mojang accounts (one with Java and one with Bedrock), or did you have one mojang account (which had Java) and one Microsoft account with Minecraft for Windows, and you migrated this mojang account with Java to the Microsoft account that had Minecraft for Windows?

I ask because you cannot migrate two mojang accounts to only one Microsoft account. So if you had one mojang account with java and one mojang account with bedrock, you migrated them to two different Microsoft accounts.
Thema:

1. I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java migrating

2. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  3. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  4. Minecraft post migration java account stolen due to the migration.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft post migration java account stolen due to the migration.: Essentially I migrated 3-4 days post the migration deadline (which is...really dumb to have a deadline by the way, so many better ways to have migration that extend indefinitely in the user's...
  5. My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.: I have three Minecraft accounts. All three were made by me before the merge and I merged them when the time came. However, now that I've come back to the game I discovered that only one merged...
  6. How to recover account after 19th September migration rules Minecraft java editon

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover account after 19th September migration rules Minecraft java editon: Recently lost my account due to it being hacked from me and after contacting minecraft support and going through the correct channels they said they no longer are able to help with my issue...
  7. My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java...: I asked here a question before concerning this topic, but couldn't have the chance to reply in under 72 hours since I was away, so the topic I created was disregarded. The Microsoft agent told me...
  8. I don't remember migrating my Java Edition Minecraft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't remember migrating my Java Edition Minecraft Account.: I just tried logging into my Minecraft: Java Edition account through the mojang login details, and it tells me that I've migrated to a microsoft account. I don't remember ever migrating. I check...
  9. Minecraft account migration and i lost my aacces to my Java edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account migration and i lost my aacces to my Java edition.: When i migrate my mojang account to Microsoft account i have now lost my Java edition and maybe my character im not sure? I had this game for almost maybe 10 years. I followed the instructions but...
  10. I have to buy minecraft java edition again after playing on a migrated account for months.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to buy minecraft java edition again after playing on a migrated account for months.: I have owned Minecraft since before Microsoft's purchase of it. When I was forced to migrate my account I did so reluctantly, as I feared it would only lead to pointless problems. And here I am...