i had just ordered a elite controller. and dueing the shipping it says fed wx has clearance...

Discus and support i had just ordered a elite controller. and dueing the shipping it says fed wx has clearance... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it has just shipped 1 day ago and left the orignal facility and is now stuck in a ak facility. no info is wrong its my right address zip and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by taylor gibson1, Jan 12, 2023.

1. i had just ordered a elite controller. and dueing the shipping it says fed wx has clearance...

it has just shipped 1 day ago and left the orignal facility and is now stuck in a ak facility. no info is wrong its my right address zip and everything i dont understand

:)

taylor gibson1, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Johnny Toonz Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Shipping for Replacement

My xbox elite controller 2 had an issue and wasn't responding correctly so I filed a claim to receive a replacement. Now I need to ship the controller in order to receive the replacement but what do I include when I ship the controller? In the directions
    it says not to include removable parts but it is talking about the elite 1 and is not very clear.
    If part of the issue is with the removable parts place everything in a sealable bag such as a ziplock or if you have the original package still place everything back in the box and ship. If the only faulty part is the controller itself then just send the
    controller. I hope this was helpful for you in clearing up the instructions.
  3. The Mutation360 Win User

Microsoft Store purchase fail

My order history has it. It says the controller shipped and console has shipped but the warranty says payment failed.
  4. ArmyMPwife2019 Win User

Order stuck on pending

I ordered an Elite Controller Series 2 on the 14th and the order has been stuck on pending. I just want to know if things are slow because of the virus or if there’s something else wrong.
    More than likely it will take longer due to the current virus problems.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

is Microsoft still delivering Products that bought from their store online?

Depends on what you ordered and where it's being shipped from. There's another thread on this page from someone who ordered an Elite 2 controller and hasn't received it yet, for example. But then that might need to be be shipped into his home country from
    overseas first. Bascially it's hard for us to say for sure as none of us know the state of the MS warehouses atm :(
  6. JAY EVO 85 Win User

MW3 Hardend Edition

Ive had e-mail from game saying my pre-order has been shipped!
Thema:

i had just ordered a elite controller. and dueing the shipping it says fed wx has clearance...

1. i had just ordered a elite controller. and dueing the shipping it says fed wx has clearance... - Similar Threads - ordered elite controller

2. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  3. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  4. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  5. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  6. Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders

in XBoX on Windows
    Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders: As the title says, I won a surface pro 9 playing scratch and win within ms rewards on the Xbox. I got the congratulations screen as well as a unique code. I was told that I would be emailed to...
  7. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  8. HELP! I am trying to order a replacement XBOX Elite 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I am trying to order a replacement XBOX Elite 2 Controller: So my xbox elite series 2 controller is broken I go and set up a repair order The controller is out of warranty - but it says i can buy a replacement. Fine - i go and try and order the...
  9. I cannot open an xbox elite 2 controller repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot open an xbox elite 2 controller repair order: Hi all. My xbox elite 2 controller has a bumper issue, and I concluded that it needs to be sent in for repair. I'm trying to get a repair order setup, but when i select my address and click...
  10. Can't creat the order for repear my Elit Controler

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't creat the order for repear my Elit Controler: I type the PID of my Elit Controler in the repear order, but it keep saying that my PID is wrong, so I can not creat the order. When I ask for personal contact by phone, there is someone called...