I had jumpforce dlc and can't access it nor did i get a refund is that normal?

Discus and support I had jumpforce dlc and can't access it nor did i get a refund is that normal? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried using jumpfoce and all my stuff was deleted and was wondering if I get a refund for the dlcs i bought 4b46dfc0-ccd2-4ea5-b661-e66e44583e65 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shawn Kingz, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Shawn Kingz
    Shawn Kingz Guest

I tried using jumpfoce and all my stuff was deleted and was wondering if I get a refund for the dlcs i bought

:)

Shawn Kingz, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate first what is the issue in that way we can proceed with performing troubleshooting steps.

First, make sure that they’re purchased under the correct account. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the DLC order stater as “completed”. Once confirmed, perform a powercycle on your console and make sure that the DLCs are installed.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Go to “My games and apps” > Installed games > Highlight the game > Menu button > Go to manage games and add-ons > Click the game icon > install the DLCs from there.

If you would like to request a refund you can sign in to https://xbox.com/refunds.
  3. Zach wiesner Win User

Black Ops 2 DLC's not showing I have them when I do!

So my old account had bought the DLC's it was banned though and I can't get in, is there anyway to access the DLC's if they I bought them on an account that is banned and can't get into?
  4. Squeeziix Win User

Problem successes and progress Unravel HELP !

UP Plz I have of the contacted the assistance Xbox to 3 resumption is it did not understand where from came the problem, I have of to ask for the refund of games further to this problem to be able to the acquired, as a result, I took the 10 hours of available
    try neither with my subscription EA access but nor the result and nor the same, nor no progress, nor no success nor anything... HELP!!!
  5. CláudioRaiol Win User

I can't download a digital game I own, why is that?

I did get it through games with gold at first, but bought it to be my own afterwards (when my gold subscription ran out). But I can't find the game in my order history, nor can I find it in the "Returned/Refunded" section
  6. Campo Win User

A world of Keflings DLC

I had no problems. It did take me a little while before I realised I had to start a new game and select the DLC from the menu. You can't access the new stuff from an existing load.
Thema:

1. I had jumpforce dlc and can't access it nor did i get a refund is that normal? - Similar Threads - jumpforce dlc can't

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  9. My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96af9ff8-1cd3-4109-8df7-ff9c8d80884e
  10. cant download jumpforce, i own it but cant download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download jumpforce, i own it but cant download it: cant download jumpforce, i own it but cant download it 630523de-2ed2-4e23-b86d-977119ead109