I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

Discus and support I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had installed the forsaken pack for Destiny 2, but when I had tried to use it on destiny 2 it hadn't processed that I had installed it. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ��� ✌, May 28, 2023.

1. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

I had installed the forsaken pack for Destiny 2, but when I had tried to use it on destiny 2 it hadn't processed that I had installed it. I have tried a variety of things such as reinstalling it, reinstalling destiny 2, restarting the game, and restarting my xbox.

:)

��� ✌, May 28, 2023
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

buying dlc

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're trying to purchase a DLC for the game Destiny 2. For some DLC content purchases they require that you have the pre-requisite DLC already purchased in order to buy it. Is the said DLC the
    Forsaken DLC
    ? I recommend reaching out to the Destiny 2 developers for help with purchasing the DLC. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt working on destiny 2, it is installed but it isnt registering on destiny 2, how do I fix this?

Hello! Thanks for your reply. Just to confirm, did you install it from when it’s still free in Xbox Live? I’ve checked the store and it seems like it’s no longer included in Xbox live Gold. You can check that here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/destiny-....
  4. Koos Van Zyl Win User

I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt working on destiny 2, it is installed but it isnt registering on destiny 2, how do I fix this?

I am playing on xbox and I have the add on installed but it stil isn’t working. I have already installed and uninstalled the add on and even restarted my console.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Koos. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

If I may ask, are playing on Xbox or PC? If you’re on Xbox, you may check the game's marketplace or your character's storage. If the content was installed to your console as downloadable content (DLC), you can find it by following these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to My games & apps > See all. Highlight the game that the content was redeemed for, and then press the View button. Select the game and look for the content as a game add-on in the list.
  6. Koos Van Zyl Win User

Yes I did and its still free for me on my microsoft store ?
Thema:

I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

1. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt... - Similar Threads - installed forsaken DLC

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  6. All installs stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    All installs stuck at 0.0%: Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the...
  7. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  8. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  9. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  10. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I have already followed your steps to the same question but it still doesn’t want to work. I’m lookinh forward to play the dlc but it just doesn’t want to work. bb9b0733-1ce7-471b-8a40-6d0362f4b905