I had buy an ultimate add on bundle but i dont wanted to buy that how can i take my money back

Discus and support I had buy an ultimate add on bundle but i dont wanted to buy that how can i take my money back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I buyed Forza ultimate add on bundle but i doesnt wanted to do that how can i get my Money back f6538561-370e-4b05-8904-c48a3ae5323e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nicoSag ich nicht, Jul 3, 2021.

1. I had buy an ultimate add on bundle but i dont wanted to buy that how can i take my money back

I buyed Forza ultimate add on bundle but i doesnt wanted to do that how can i get my Money back

:)

nicoSag ich nicht, Jul 3, 2021
  2. NaZoooom Win User

I had buy an ultimate add on bundle but i dont wanted to buy that how can i take my money back

Hi nicoSag ich nicht,

Check out this Xbox Support page on Refund Requests. If you are eligible for a refund from the digital store, the support page will explain how to you would go about making a request.

Hope this helps.
  3. theunit1982 Win User

One-Two-Free Punch

I would like to know the answer here. I was debating buying add ons but I dont want to waste my money...
  4. DeadFall526 Win User

Stop the bundling!

I totally agree with you OP, bottom line is this, DO YOU WANT MY MONEY OR NOT, I will not abide by hilding products hostage unless you buy more then you need. God gaming is so *** I dont know how much more I can take.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-On

You can buy the Ultimate add-ons bundle just for the add-ons, but if you do not keep Game Pass or you don't buy the game itself, you will not be able to play the game.
  6. The Boss o2 Win User

Shark Cards

i need help....my son wants to buy the white shark card 20$...and then wants to buy a helicopter.....if he does is the helicopter his and only his....or can it be stolen in game...i dont wanna spend 20 and just watch someone sneak behind him and take it
    wasting my money...
Thema:

1. I had buy an ultimate add on bundle but i dont wanted to buy that how can i take my money back - Similar Threads - buy ultimate add

2. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  3. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  4. I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....: I tried to buy ace combat 7 maverick ultimate edition on line. microsoft says they no longer sell disks. If true how do I get disks for my XBOX series X ? 21678afa-b738-4a85-9f2e-379f714b2334
  5. Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...: I have a question if I own a multiplayer game do I still need to buy game pass ultimate or core e2cbdd2b-8593-4824-8f7d-2c0da1d599d2
  6. i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed: help, i contacted ea because my pc games werent showing on xbox one s, i was advised to buy a pass non specific, so i puchased ultimate xbox pass ... but i still dont have my pc games, it wants me...
  7. First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...: First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe i cant understand something?...
  8. I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...: I own an Xbox series x. I also bought a pc and tried to load up xbox on it straight out of the box. It's asking me to buy the pass again even though I have Ultimate. I'm also logged into my...
  9. It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...: Won’t let me buy the game ea fc please can you help me purchase the game it says contact you everytime 279f09c6-d9bc-4aa4-8b48-429e1f9f514d
  10. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...