I had an update and then after that my HDMI port stopped working

Discus and support I had an update and then after that my HDMI port stopped working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Could we have somebody look into this? 671ddc09-131d-413e-9b38-ab81cf5477bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Forgot It, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Forgot It
    Forgot It Guest

Could we have somebody look into this?

:)

Forgot It, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Brosph Stalinn Win User

Xbox wont show a picture

Could it be a bad hdmi port on the Xbox? When I changed the settings it just stopped working, it had worked fine until that point
  3. RHR cats Win User

Xbox One X - no signal on TV

I had the same issue yesterday with my Xbox one I've had it years and never had any issues with it i was able to fix it a really old school way but don't know that this will work for you but it can't hurt to try. after turning on my Xbox one and having no signal i rest my console checked all of my HDMI port's and after still having no signal i unplugged it from power and HDMI and dusted it off and blew Air into the HDMI port. and then plugged everything back in and then turned it on and got a signal
  4. Blood Like Ice Win User

NAT Strict after latest update.

I tried those ports first after my old ports (3+ years of open NAT) stopped working.

I have also tried the Sticky's ports and the ports on the support section of this website.

And somehow all of this started after the latest update. Hmm..
  5. scrappt Win User

After update TV in from cable box does not work!

had the same issue i ended up getting a replacement one because the input hdmi stopped working 1st was just once and a while then only worked when i unplugged the hdmi and plugged it back in for would stop working soon after
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

4K Xbox one s

How many HDMI ports are on your TV? try uising a different port. My Samsung only has one HDMI port that works with 4K and I had to open that port via settings and activate it.
Thema:

1. I had an update and then after that my HDMI port stopped working - Similar Threads - update HDMI port

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  5. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  6. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  9. Hdmi not working right.since last skip ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    Hdmi not working right.since last skip ahead update.: Since the last skip ahead update. I am having hdmi problem. At first I could play game no issues. Then I switched to a different game and the game screen came up then it went a bit green grainy,...
  10. Will the xbox devs ever send an update to be able to run 1440p @120hz through hdmi 2.0 ports ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the xbox devs ever send an update to be able to run 1440p @120hz through hdmi 2.0 ports ?: Hdmi 2.0 ports are fully capable of supporting this framerate, but neither the Series X nor S supports this on a 1440p 120 hz monitor that has an Hdmi 2.0 port. The settings says that the monitor...