I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now...

Discus and support I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now it's been permanently banned just because of a wrong profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LSIA LSIA, Mar 31, 2023.

1. LSIA LSIA
    LSIA LSIA Guest

I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now...

I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now it's been permanently banned just because of a wrong profile for the club I own. Does this make sense?

:)

LSIA LSIA, Mar 31, 2023
  2. TiffanyMerillat Win User

I need help been hacked

but my son has had this account for 5 years and spent a lot of money on his xbox so is there any way I can get the account back
  3. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Can't play online.

They refunded me 280,000 VC before already....which was what I had spent up to that point of the first files I had corrupt. When I got them refunded I continued tombuy more packs and spent a lot of money. Now MyTeam doesn't work at all for me. So last
    night I spent $40 on a new PF with no career history. That is all I will pay for from now on. I am looking for a complete refund in money directly deposited back to my bank account after almost 3 months of not being able to play. It says on the game case
    that servers will be shut down once 2K15 arrives....so that hardly gives me any time to enjoy what I spent money on.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now it's been permanently banned just because of a wrong profile for the club I own. Does this make sense?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  5. Noble 29 Win User

Need New Halo Reach Multiplayer ACHIEVEMENTS?

"I spent all of my hard earned money that I worked for!"

~

"I spent all my money that I got for my birthday!"
  6. AMO RIOT Win User

no xbox x logo on startup ..

ive had this console a year and half

been on xbox live 13 years spent a lot of money and still I have to pay to get it fixed ..ive been a loyal cutomer ...is it possible for a replacement please I would be very grateful thankyou...
Thema:

1. I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now... - Similar Threads - account worked hard

2. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  3. My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account: I recently got the new Xbox series X and I wanted to transfer my games and DLCS to the new Xbox and to a new account but when I download all of them they say I have them installed but when I go...
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...: Stumped! I typically use a wireless headset (Astro A50, Steelseries, & others). I have tried three wired headsets (VZR MOdel One, Corsair virtuoso Pro, etc) and I’m getting the same result. I get...
  6. account recovery not working at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    account recovery not working at all: I have tried for the last 8 months 2 times a day filling out all of my details to the automated account recovery and it still isn't working. I'm not sure what to do at this point, do I really give...
  7. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  8. My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...: I really need help with this 79520bff-8eb9-4145-9e45-07e5f208fd5d
  9. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  10. Xbox Account not Working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account not Working: So i tried logging into my other account and its saying the password does not work even though i have never changed it before. Also when i try logging in through my phone using phone number it...