I had a redeemable xbox live card for a year, that i activated less then a month ago and its ...

Discus and support I had a redeemable xbox live card for a year, that i activated less then a month ago and its ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What can i do? I even tried to go on netflix and said i needed to upgrade to live. I tried going to gta 5 online but said i have to have live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jmcwilli112131, Jan 1, 2014.

1. I had a redeemable xbox live card for a year, that i activated less then a month ago and its ...

What can i do? I even tried to go on netflix and said i needed to upgrade to live. I tried going to gta 5 online but said i have to have live accessibility or whatever. Please help!

:)

Jmcwilli112131, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Upgraded to Gold online, not showing on the console

I got a year membership a couple months ago. its was working fine, but now its saying that I don't have a gold membership. I tried to look for suggestions on xbox.com and I could not find the problem I am having.

LAMBORGHINI 56, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Membership card says its not valid

So I bought 1 month live through the xbox. that expired so I went to the store and bought a 3 month card . I tried to redeem it but it says it not valid. I Went back to the store and they said its Activated . I Don't know what to do . PLEASE HELP .

XxFastReptilexX, Jan 1, 2014
  4. I had a redeemable xbox live card for a year, that i activated less then a month ago and its ...

Hi JMCWILLI112131,

Your GOLD
    Subscription may have been canceled. Once your LIVE is canceled you cant get that pass back, you will need to buy a new code OR you could call Xbox Support to find out if it was a billing
    error!

ArmyRanger149, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Why would it be canceled though? it was for a year.

Jmcwilli112131, Oct 31, 2018
  6. ArmyRanger149 Win User

I had a redeemable xbox live card for a year, that i activated less then a month ago and its been working but now its not. What do i do?

Hi JMCWILLI112131,

Your GOLD
    Subscription may have been canceled. Once your LIVE is canceled you cant get that pass back, you will need to buy a new code OR you could call Xbox Support to find out if it was a billing
    error!
  7. Jmcwilli112131 Win User

I had a redeemable xbox live card for a year, that i activated less then a month ago and its been working but now its not. What do i do?

Why would it be canceled though? it was for a year.
  8. J.R.G. Win User

question about renewing live gold

If I purchase a year of Live today and next month purchase a 12 month card and activate it, I have one year and 11 months of Live.
  9. RobertBabaev Win User

can't change back my region

I have tried going to get a U.S. card when I live in Canada, and I tried to change my region so I could redeem it, and now I can't change it because I changed it less than three months ago. Seriously? Why so long?
  10. JunkyTuna1 Win User

I'm not finding the Xbox Live Gold Code on the box...What should I do?

Wait, I'm confused...I have bought the Xbox about a year ago and created an account for me, my sister, my dad and my mother. So every account, since its activation, had a free month?
Thema:

I had a redeemable xbox live card for a year, that i activated less then a month ago and its ...

1. I had a redeemable xbox live card for a year, that i activated less then a month ago and its ... - Similar Threads - redeemable live card

2. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  3. Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live: [img] So I decided to bust out my 360 and purchase a live gold card from Walmart. It made me make a new profile because it’s been so long I don’t remember email from last one, The card I bought...
  4. Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...: Hello, my friend is currently exploring countries in Europe, he recently went to Turkey. He saw some gift cards in a store so he decided to buy me a couple of them since he was going to miss out...
  5. I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.: I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to play on pc. I redeem on redeem.microsoft.com. In xbox app the game doesn't appear. What can I do? bfa1f8b1-90bb-4a50-b1f0-4aee4d178216
  6. Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card: I tried to redeem my two-day Xbox live gold gift card on my Xbox One. But it doesn't let me, saying "Pick another product: You're not quite old enough for this" Rude! But seriously I can't redeem...
  7. Xbox Live Redeem Card Does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Redeem Card Does not work: I tried to put the redeem code for Xbox live 5 times and it says that its incorrect and tells me which letters are wrong even though they don't even exist, what do I do buy another card and hope...
  8. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India): Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased...
  9. purchase and redeem a Live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchase and redeem a Live card: We recently purchased 2 separate- 12 month subscriptions inadvertently via a digital redeem code and are having trouble returning/canceling. Can the cards be redeemed for the same unit/device...
  10. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance: Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click...