I Had 3 Minecraft Realms,My Xbox broke and the subscription didnt renew automaticallly now...

Discus and support I Had 3 Minecraft Realms,My Xbox broke and the subscription didnt renew automaticallly now... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox error was E105 (startup error) also this realms are huge with more than 350 ppl that played it so be quick! 3c0f6b44-2e92-4350-b461-e836be578ff1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matteo simonetti, Jul 4, 2022.

1. I Had 3 Minecraft Realms,My Xbox broke and the subscription didnt renew automaticallly now...

The Xbox error was E105 (startup error) also this realms are huge with more than 350 ppl that played it so be quick!

:)

matteo simonetti, Jul 4, 2022
  2. matteo simonetti Win User

I Had 3 Minecraft Realms,My Xbox broke and the subscription didnt renew automaticallly now when i renew it, it still says than my realms are expired,why?

Hello!
    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.
    Matteo, let's go with 1 error at a time.

Did you try to update your console with a flash drive, offline?
    yes i did
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

I Had 3 Minecraft Realms,My Xbox broke and the subscription didnt renew automaticallly now when i renew it, it still says than my realms are expired,why?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Matteo, let's go with 1 error at a time.

Did you try to update your console with a flash drive, offline?
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft

Could you elaborate on the subject a little bit more? What kind of plan is it asking you about exactly? I'm judging from it being Minecraft, your world may be on a Realm server and it is asking you to renew the subscription to the Realm?

A few more questions. Do you have Xbox Live Gold or perhaps Xbox Game Pass, Minecraft is available through Game Pass as well... so if you had that and then didn't renew the subscription that could prohibiti you from accessing the game and the worlds.

I'm willing to lean on the bet that your world on a Realms or you have the game through Game Pass. I would recommend checking out your services and subscriptions page, as well as this FAQ on Realms.

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/viewing-and-managing-your-memberships

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-
  5. PaulisBored Win User

I’m not able to play online games

My subscription is an Xbox live gold subscription and it renews every year, it’s says renews April 22 2023

My platform is Xbox One and I received the error while playing Minecraft after trying to play on a realm, I’ve gotten other errors on different games and I first noticed it while trying to connect to GTA Online
  6. HezekiahMichael Win User

Minecraft Realms Plus - Expired... But not really.

I ended up cancelling auto-renew entirely and temporarily deactivating my realm completely so I could set it up to be charged at times more convenient for my fixed income. Currently, I manually renew my 2-person realm every month now via my Nintendo Switch (on which I have the Switch version of Minecraft Bedrock), but I wouldn't call that a solution or even a workaround, because the problem is that auto-renew on Microsoft is correctly taking payments but not actually resulting in renewing a 2-friend realm.

Renewing manually every month on a completely different non-Microsoft game console that I also have Minecraft for is not a viable workaround for autorenewing a realm for someone who only has Minecraft Bedrock on PC.

There must be something buggy in the communication between a Microsoft server saying "the subscription has been paid this month" and the Mojang server that's supposed to answer "okay, we confirm that the existing realm is successfully renewed for the next 30 days" (or, what I think we'd all appreciate at the very least: "there was a problem renewing the existing realm, refund the customer their payment and tell them there was a problem").

(I haven't tried auto-renewing via Nintendo but problems with that method wouldn't belong here anyway.)
Thema:

I Had 3 Minecraft Realms,My Xbox broke and the subscription didnt renew automaticallly now...

1. I Had 3 Minecraft Realms,My Xbox broke and the subscription didnt renew automaticallly now... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms broke

2. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  3. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  6. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  7. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  8. How do I make my Minecraft realm work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make my Minecraft realm work: How do I make my Minecraft realm work efea428a-1fb1-4f9e-95f6-197bedfc12c1
  9. I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name: Hello! I tried to log into my Minecraft Realms, but it doesn't appear for me. I also noticed that my nickname is different from what it was and my friend can access my Realms normally and sees...
  10. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...