I guess [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] is a swear

Discus and support I guess [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] is a swear in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my friends were playing games and we ran into this kid and we killed him. He got all mad and started messaging me. He ended up asking me if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crazy man14324, May 10, 2019.

1. I guess [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] is a swear

Me and my friends were playing games and we ran into this kid and we killed him. He got all mad and started messaging me. He ended up asking me if I was autistic. I invited him to the party and he didnt say anything so I messaged him say he doesnt have the
    [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] to talk to us and i got banned for 2 weeks because i said [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct]

:)

crazy man14324, May 10, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

The best thing to do in these kinds of situations is to mute, block or report the person causing the issues. If you retaliate, you will likely be seen as just as bad as the other person. Please be mindful of this, in future.

L
  3. MetalNutz Win User

Well yeah that's because it's against the code of conduct.
  4. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

Best thing to do next time in this situation is ignore the person, block them and report them. Don’t feel you have to engage with them especially not if they are being threatening or abusive.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

6. RoninhoM2906 Win User

There are some words you cannot say in Xbox Live
Thema:

1. I guess [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] is a swear - Similar Threads - guess Mod Removed

2. I can’t tell what type of situation this is but I guess can I have a recommendation or a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t tell what type of situation this is but I guess can I have a recommendation or a...: What headphones do you recommend for Xbox because the headset that claims to be for all consoles/set ups, keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller randomly/for loud noises. If you can tell me how to...
  3. Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.: Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck. 6b602935-0432-4abf-af67-8e247a516a69
  4. Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.: I bought a headset that said specifically for Xbox and it still doesn't work. You guys need to figure that **** out. This is **** I can't afford a $200 set of headphones. So yall need to come out...
  5. I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help: It shows I'm playing a game I don't own, it has done this before. Then I get a charge witch first Alerted me to this and now I get achievements on that game, no one in my family has access to my...
  6. Just bought my third Elite Series 2... and guess what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought my third Elite Series 2... and guess what?: I have been having a battle with these controllers for the better part of a year now. Look at my questions on here. I finally said I've had enough with sending in for repair to be...
  7. Error guessing due to multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error guessing due to multiplayer: Trying to play Party animals, getting error "cannot play due to how account us setup". Obviously have googled to death. Tried all security related things suggested here. Is an adult account,...
  8. so I guess im the only one having the trouble

in XboX Insiders
    so I guess im the only one having the trouble: so I go onto the insider app and it says an error occurred I reinstalled it and it still said the same thing I looked it up and I found nothing so I don't know why this happening someone plz help...
  9. How do I log iI can't see this is the Xbox screen on my TV because I guess of a HDMI issue...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log iI can't see this is the Xbox screen on my TV because I guess of a HDMI issue...: I can't see this is the Xbox screen on my TV because I guess of a HDMI issue and now it's a log into my console issue and I can't do that because I can't see the screen what do I do...
  10. Saying goodbye I guess.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saying goodbye I guess.: The last two years have been rough enough for me as it is, and I used video games for the longest time to cope. I stopped playing multi-player games for the most part 6 months ago and just played...