I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...

Discus and support I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've got Xbox Game Pass on PC and it's not letting me play online because of an Xbox live Setting or so it says, but I've got it all set to allow... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JammyJammy-Jammy, Apr 21, 2020.

1. I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...

I've got Xbox Game Pass on PC and it's not letting me play online because of an Xbox live Setting or so it says, but I've got it all set to allow including privacy settings and all. What can I do?

:)

JammyJammy-Jammy, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Francia J. Win User

so i have a regular xbox gamepass on my console

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but if you're also on PC, you'll need to buy another PC game pass or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold (required to play online multiplayer on Xbox), Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, and EA Play (both for Xbox and PC).
  3. Francia J. Win User

Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why it's not letting me play online I have an Xbox live gold membership

Just a friendly reminder though that you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online, Jimmyworley1.

It's either you will buy the Xbox Live Gold individually or upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, and EA Play both for Xbox and PC.
  4. Thenegativeone6 Win User

Xbox Live account is not allowed to play online???

I Just bought a brand new xbox 360 connect and set up my free live account but when I try to play live it Says some game profiles are not allowed to play online. But I'm on live in my dashboard.
  5. Smwutches Win User

XBOX Live or Ultimate

Xbox Live is the online service for Xbox. It includes being able to connect to the Xbox store and services. Xbox Live is free, but to play online through Live, you need a Gold subscription.

Ultimate Game Pass includes a Gold subscription, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass for Xbox One. This means you would have access to online game play as well as a library of games to play (like Netflix for games).
  6. Lucky cii Win User

Xbox 360

No I'm not using a PC just the Xbox. It connects to WiFi and I'm able to connect to live but when I try to play online or go to the online store it says the store is down or that the online server is down and I can only play content that's on the disc. Also when I go to the windows app on the Xbox it's a blank screen saying its unavailable
Thema:

I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...

1. I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting... - Similar Threads - got Game Pass

2. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  5. I didnt have Game Pass all November, and now got charged 1 day for the full amount?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didnt have Game Pass all November, and now got charged 1 day for the full amount?: I had no money and canceled the Game Pass Subscription within PayPal. Couldnt play Cities2 some days ago as I didnt have Game Pass, Im sure of it I checked the XBox Start Page for new Releases....
  6. I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...: I redeemed the Doritos thing for the free xbox game pads and never got it f9ae1da9-68c6-4a48-b756-fcebdea0022b
  7. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  8. I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded

in XBoX Accessibility
    I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded: Randomly while I was playing one of my game pass ultimate games I got disconnected and got 2 emails of Microsoft aying about how my account has been activated or somthing and then my game pass was...
  9. Just got the game pass for PC and I can't download any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got the game pass for PC and I can't download any games: When prompted to select a drive (I only have C drive) it says "cannot set your default installation location to that folder" no matter what folder I select. I've tried restarting, updating apps...
  10. I got starfied game from game pass and it keeps freezing up and I can't do anything on the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got starfied game from game pass and it keeps freezing up and I can't do anything on the game: I download Starfield from game pass and now it won't let me finish my mission it keeps freezing up everytime i try to play i don't understand it was just working fine and now the one mission I'm...