I got x box paid gor server but it was pc not x box can that be fixed

Discus and support I got x box paid gor server but it was pc not x box can that be fixed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to trade PC server for XBox server 8e3d74f0-f77a-42a0-ae9b-88f8c0f05114 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by molly white, Mar 22, 2023.

1. molly white
    molly white Guest

I need to trade PC server for XBox server

:)

molly white, Mar 22, 2023
  2. AnonymousUB Win User

Forza Horizon 3 continuously searches for online game (private lobby/adventure matchmaking/online freeroam) and drops with network error a couple of minutes later

I will add that Forza Horizon 4 had a similar problem. I did the following:

Start->Settings->X-box->X-box Networking (test starts)

"Teredo is unable to qualify."

"Fix it"

(Test restarts, Open NAT given in test and Teredo is fixed)

Start up FH4.

Going into it/loading in will not fix the issue. It's when you sign out and then back into X-box Live that the issue there (servers not found/whatever with the error code of region: 0x000000) is fixed.

Forza Horizon 3 doesn't have that option of singing your X-box Live profile out on the PC version to relogin and test to see if that fixes the server block. :/

But it's on the joining function for sure. FH4 put me into a server immediately with this "work around" while FH3 won't find anything. I don't have a console to check to see if doing this method (sign out/new profile) fixes FH3. But it's hugely disappointing as I want to play FH3 online over 4. :/
  3. humble hero14 Win User

I can't download games with gold X Box One games in the Microsoft store page

Yes, I've gone to the website to download X Box One games to my library, but I cannot.

To clarify again, I don't have an X Box One console so I cannot install it. The message will say I don't have the required device.

I do have a one year gold membership, pre-paid card.

In the past, games with gold can allow me to add an X Box One game to my library even without an X Box One console. If I purchase an X Box One console, my free games with gold games will be in the library.

Now there is no option online to add the X Box One game to add to the account unless I own a X Box One console.

Hopefully, you can help further. If not, thanks for the reply anyways.
  4. Sabre T Wolf Win User

My account got hacked.

This is funny that your issue got fixed. When I called X-box reporting the same issue of being hacked they said right away this wasn't their fault and seeing the date you posted this makes me even more pissed at the response I got as I made the report on
    the 25th of January. The guy was no help at all and the credit card on file I finally got removed after putting my paypal as a replacement payment. The card that was on my profile was my mom's and I didn't have an x-box for months so this whole time X-box
    was pulling money off my mom's card. They said it wasn't their fault... Not their fault... I love X-box and I recently had to get rid of my X-box and now checking my profile here this thing had been pulling money for months and I had no idea it would do this.

So I am debating if I want anything to do with X-box. Not only could they not remove debit card that got robbed they wouldn't fix anything. I have finally the means to get another X-box, but why if they blame you for someone hacking your account and buying
    stuff? X-box, you made me mad and made me cry. Please fix this crap or your just going to lose another fan.
  5. KevinVoss Win User

FS 2020 sign in

Ricardo

Can I delete FS2020 from X Box X and reinstall the complete Deluxe Edition I've paid for ?

Or will I have to pay again for download. ?
  6. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
Thema:

1. I got x box paid gor server but it was pc not x box can that be fixed - Similar Threads - got box paid

2. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  3. so i got the flight sim from the x box pc pass and it keeps crashign when i load it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i got the flight sim from the x box pc pass and it keeps crashign when i load it: it says its 150 gb but only downloads 2 gb and when i start it it just crashes my pc specs are : i7 3.60 hz amdeon 200 2 gb graphics 16 gb ram i checked all the drivers for uptades can...
  4. I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it?: The store is telling me to add a payment method that isn't available in my country [img] [img] 3d5adb16-80fb-4ec3-b58e-5584af07a96d
  5. I just got a replacement power supply box

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a replacement power supply box: I just got a replacement power supply box but after my system shuts down the red light comes on and it's hard to get it started again. The power supply box also makes a clicking noise and you can...
  6. Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...: bought a x box x turns out old owner got a ban on it what can I do or have I lost * Moved from Community Center 752006ef-6128-4efa-b84d-602d35ca0647
  7. Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but...

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but...: Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but noticed yesterday that when I try to turn on Xbox with the elite 2 it didn’t want to sync and I had to...
  8. Bricked box it seems? Tried offline update with OSU2. Got E101 error. Can't download...

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked box it seems? Tried offline update with OSU2. Got E101 error. Can't download...: I turn on my xbox. I am signed out. It says sign in. I do. It says I need to reset. I do. It then gets stuck on the Xbox logo loading screen. I probably should have waited longer but I didn't. I...
  9. i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or...: hello , my name is jonathan maniaul and and received a message that I won a reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or ticket of sweepstakes , to enter again for the following drawing , I got the...
  10. still haven't got my HALO WARS 2: DEFINITIVE EDITION code sent to me in x box live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still haven't got my HALO WARS 2: DEFINITIVE EDITION code sent to me in x box live: i had brought the Halo Wars 2 - Xbox Play Anywhere - Windows 10 Ultimate Edition - Xbox One [Digital Download] at best buy on march 9 and i still haven't got my code sent after 7-10day...