I GOT VOICE COMMUNICATION BANNED FOR NO REASON

Discus and support I GOT VOICE COMMUNICATION BANNED FOR NO REASON in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I did nothing to get voice named and now I am banned for 7 days for doing nothing e2ebf660-29c6-4bea-91ca-371f33de89f2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bubble gum79, Jun 12, 2018.

1. bubble gum79
    bubble gum79 Guest

I did nothing to get voice named and now I am banned for 7 days for doing nothing

:)

bubble gum79, Jun 12, 2018
  2. DB Skyz
    DB Skyz Guest
    Banned for no reason

I have been banned for no reason it said I was banned for voice communication by I have barely talked to anyone this past month

DB Skyz, Jun 12, 2018
  3. stickboy3
    stickboy3 Guest
    Communication ban

I got banned from communication for no reason

stickboy3, Jun 12, 2018
  4. I GOT VOICE COMMUNICATION BANNED FOR NO REASON

Hello Unidentified User

I understand where you’re coming from however the Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here

JerrminRangwani, Jun 12, 2018
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

Hello Unidentified User

I understand where you’re coming from however the Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here
  6. archer of life Win User

Wrongfully banned

There is a reason to your ban Microsoft does not ban anyone for no reason its possible that you were ban due to voice communication
  7. Ishan8123 Win User

i got communication banned for no reason

Xbox Enforcement does not use the forums and the only way to get help is through the enforcement website.

You can find out more information about your ban here-
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If you feel that the ban was wrongly imposed, check out-https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6 to find out more info about case reviews

This FAQ/enforcement myths might also be helpful- https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5?

Hope this helps!
  8. Smwutches Win User

I got communication banned for no reason

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Your warning is the code of conduct you agreed to. It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates that code, you can be punished.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I got communication banned for no reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com Keep in mind that it can take time for the enforcement
    team to investigate, so the ban could be for something that took place days or weeks before.
Thema:

1. I GOT VOICE COMMUNICATION BANNED FOR NO REASON - Similar Threads - GOT VOICE COMMUNICATION

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  7. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Halo war 2 Character got no voice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo war 2 Character got no voice: Some the Halo war 2 Characters are mute in both cutscene and game such as cutter. Anyway I could fix this? bd7652ed-eac4-4023-b15c-d2268488b351
  10. Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...: As stated above killed these kids in a game. Continously messaged me for a rematch sad no stop crying an ended up ban from voice an party chats from them reporting me for offensive language worse...