I got to use vpn to change out Michigan severs even though some games change lobby it...

Discus and support I got to use vpn to change out Michigan severs even though some games change lobby it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got to use vpn on my Xbox console just to play a game without people using aim bot on pc games or strikerpack on console . It’s been confirmed skill... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gundownzero, Aug 30, 2022.

1. gundownzero
    gundownzero Guest

I got to use vpn to change out Michigan severs even though some games change lobby it...

I got to use vpn on my Xbox console just to play a game without people using aim bot on pc games or strikerpack on console .

It’s been confirmed skill base is off your router IP address and your location where you live at even though it connects to different areas where your located from but it pulls areas in that different location close where your from so that skill base would put my into lobby close to my location or around my location but they use freaking aim bot > wall hacks like 24/7 not banned so I am forced to use freaking vpn to play video games that forced you with pc players so I don’t get aim botted or strikerpack.

there should be vpn on Xbox for people that need to use it sense Microsoft your not doing flipping job banned people cheating on pc or strikerpack.

So if your a gamer or want be a famous streamer or make money off it don’t come Michigan unless your going cheat too because every lobby your connected to in Michigan that use aim bot or strikerpack 24/7 other team .

:)

gundownzero, Aug 30, 2022
  2. gundownzero Win User

I got to use vpn to change out Michigan severs even though some games change lobby it location areas in that sever but they cheat a lot

I hate bust every one bubble but the pro player not legit they pick location where the players and online tournaments are super easy to win against.

If anyone did research and studying that if your friend live in same county your skill base same but some one that doesn’t live same area or county it’s completely different.

Let’s say you and your friend Michigan you both have same skill base but your other friend that lives in New York his skill base be different even though he is running off same sever .

I don’t fully know if your in Jackson and they are in Detroit if the severs de different but I know if your different part of usa like Michigan to New York severs and skill base is completely different by living away from that area .

But if your in Michigan switching to New York sever it’s same skill base and cheating people but people different personalities so they be still **** team mates.

Using vpn to change yourself to New York severs it will change skill base and your team mates you play with.
  3. gundownzero Win User

I got to use vpn to change out Michigan severs even though some games change lobby it location areas in that sever but they cheat a lot

This why pro players pick a location in real life of players skill base and that is why you see bot lobby on some players that stream because of IP address and location.

This one guy have number 1 wins in fornite his lobby people shoot builds with a shotgun 24/7 not use there smgs and his account level is 3k but the players honestly horrible they can’t build or shoot correctly and he can box them in the storm die in fornite.
  4. gundownzero Win User

I game 24/7 and I stay my family and I play Xbox from 2001-2022 and 24/7 my whole life and this been 100% comfired about skill base and what is base off and how you can change your lobbys I tested it .

Using vpn change location and router IP address your lobbys so different and players on severs you can change from New York ect on apex legends and other games.
  5. poix3 Win User

XBOX PC looks like you're stranded

I once tried to change my region of the system to HKSAR and the United States, but that didn`t work at all, even though VPN was used.
  6. Martin Dodd Win User

Cloud gaming not available - Xbox S Series

No resolution...and no response from Microsoft support about it.

I did manage to get it working briefly by using a VPN to change my IP address but the (admittedly cheap) device I used severely slowed the internet speed down so was not a great solution. I may try a better VPN router instead.

I wish it was easier to be able to speak to someone at Microsoft to try and resolve it though.
Thema:

1. I got to use vpn to change out Michigan severs even though some games change lobby it... - Similar Threads - got vpn change

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  4. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  8. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  9. I got booted off, Ddosed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that...
  10. I used bing at work and my rewards program got banned for VPN useage. How does the migration

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I used bing at work and my rewards program got banned for VPN useage. How does the migration: I used bing at work and my rewards program got banned for VPN useage. How does the migration affect me? As far as I know I can't be unbanned and it's crappy that you're forcing me to migrate to a...