I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club
Discus and support I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried uninstalling and re-installing 6f3d7dd7-6afd-4051-8c54-c6a23d7dbc51 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sargentpugbomb, Jul 9, 2023.
Thema:
I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club
Loading...
-
I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club - Similar Threads - got Skyrim anniversary
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...
in XBoX Games and AppsI got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...: I just got Skyrim Anniversary. Edition. for my xbox x and I noticed I'm playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97version. How do I update it? a5e8dc6e-57b7-4299-8a0d-b3d6ab7e971d -
i never got my rewards for buying mafia 3, battlefield 1 and skyrim
in XBoX Rewards & Sociali never got my rewards for buying mafia 3, battlefield 1 and skyrim: i never received anything towards myvip. It's been at 89% even though i bought mafia 3 battlefield 1 and skyrim 1e1406fb-a27c-4ca7-81cd-eeac3e4b321c -
Got a new disk for Skyrim - will it delete old save games?
in XBoX Games and AppsGot a new disk for Skyrim - will it delete old save games?: So I have an original Skyrim disk which I used to play the game with. It didn't have the DLC included and I haven't downloaded the content. I now have the legendary edition disk which includes the... -
Got this error code "0x87e1000a" After downloading Skyrim special edition
in XBoX on ConsolesGot this error code "0x87e1000a" After downloading Skyrim special edition: Hello! So I just downloaded Skyrim Special Edition off the Marketplace and i havent been able to play it since! i get as far as the "start new game?" screen then i select yes and it freezes to... -
Got skyrim : SE and it came with a code for ESO dlc but it says token not supported
in XBoX on ConsolesGot skyrim : SE and it came with a code for ESO dlc but it says token not supported: It is an xbox live code, it has the instructions that tell me to redeem in via xbox live, others are having this problem but none have a solution 7a16c82c-9528-45ee-9235-6a5751387724