I got the bigelowe error, cant play online Windows 10

Discus and support I got the bigelowe error, cant play online Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought gears of war 4 some weeks ago on windows 10, since I bought it, it have been imposible to me to play online cause it never gets to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KMurillo1405, Nov 26, 2017.

  1. KMurillo1405
    KMurillo1405 Guest

    I got the bigelowe error, cant play online Windows 10


    So I bought gears of war 4 some weeks ago on windows 10, since I bought it, it have been imposible to me to play online cause it never gets to connect to the GOW servers, I always got the bigelowe error.

    I just have Gow in my library so its the only game I can try, I just have one profile so i cant try with anotherone, I didnt make any changes in my profile before the error, I conect via WIFI, my PC its completely able to run GOW y make the in game test
    and I got a esteady 60 FPS, and last I make a post in the bigelowe thread in the GOW community page, with my information: Plataform PC, Internet privider: Tigo, Location San Jose Costa Rica etc.

    And I just look up in my xbox profile and I found up in my library that GOW 4 is in the Xbox one section, but I bougth it in the window store for windows 10 and I had been playing there, but the only game I got in the win 10 section is candy crush. Maybe
    thats the problem.

    Please help thanks.

    :)
     
    KMurillo1405, Nov 26, 2017
    #1
  2. SYSCO666
    SYSCO666 Guest
    BIGELOWE

    ERROR BIGELOWE XBOX1 DAY 8



    Gamertag:

    Location: Mexico

    Plataform: Xbox One

    Error: BIGELOWE

    I can play in other games.

    Occurs in different profiles
     
    SYSCO666, Nov 26, 2017
    #2
  3. error bigelowe

    I have the "bigelowe" problem since the third update, and i can't play.

    Gamertag:

    Plataform: Xbox One

    Country: Mexico

    Error: bigelowe
     
    TAIKALISO1993, Nov 26, 2017
    #3
  4. SYSCO666 Win User

    Bigelowe help

    I have the problem of BIGELOWE, I can not connect to play online, and it's the only game I can not play.

    Platform: XBOX ONE Region: MEXICO

    Length of error: BIGELOWE

    Small Description: Message saying it is not possible to connect to the gears of war 4services. Services are not available at the moment, please try again later. For more information visit www.gearsofwarcomunity and search for BIGLOWE

    Exact error you're seeing? BIGELOW

    E Have you tried hard reset on console ?, yes

    The coalition has not replied to the messages that are sent to you and they do not mention anything on your error page, we are several that have that problem.

    GAMERTAG:
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

    BIGELOWE on Windows 10

    Hi,



    For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

    • Are you getting any error messages?

    • Have you tried playing other games and check if the same thing occurs?

    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?

    • Have you tried playing the game offline and check if you’ll encounter the same issue?

    In the meantime, we recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

    link
    . This may help in resolving issues regarding digital contents downloaded from the Windows Store.

    Keep us posted with the status of your concern.
  6. theperfekt001 Win User

    BIGELOWE on Windows 10

    If I switch profiles, I am able to connect with the other profile, just not with the one I actually use (the one I'm posting with here).
  7. AEK-[xboxvenue] Win User

    what is being done about the error code bigelowe?

    Same issue, getting Bigelowe error. Cant play Horde, VS or any online feature.... spent hours logging in and out. Port forwarding on router. Connecting with wireless and wired. Creating 2nd profile to log in and out.

    I don't want to Re-install a 65GB game, but will give it a shot. Was fine on Dec 27th, but didnt work on the 28th. Anyone come across this on the XB1S?
  8. DampishSnail753 Win User

    Bigelowe

    Hi,

    The BIGELOWE Error means that your game profile is unable to connect to the Gears of War online services or servers. To properly isolate your concern, kindly provide us the following information:

    • On which device are you trying to play the game?
    • Are you able to play online on your other games?
    • Does the same issue occur on a different profile?
    Hi,

    I got the same problem.

    I play on the Xbox One

    I dont play other games

    I only have one profile
Thema:

I got the bigelowe error, cant play online Windows 10

Loading...
  1. I got the bigelowe error, cant play online Windows 10 - Similar Threads - got bigelowe error

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...