I got the 330 Minecraft minecoins in the Microsoft rewards app. It said I'll receive the...

Discus and support I got the 330 Minecraft minecoins in the Microsoft rewards app. It said I'll receive the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why did I not receive my 330 minecoins on Minecraft from the Microsoft rewards app? e2b5f0cd-1fb1-4eb6-9e78-4609ace6fcda Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xBrayPlayz, Dec 16, 2022.

1. xBrayPlayz
    xBrayPlayz Guest

I got the 330 Minecraft minecoins in the Microsoft rewards app. It said I'll receive the...

Why did I not receive my 330 minecoins on Minecraft from the Microsoft rewards app?

:)

xBrayPlayz, Dec 16, 2022
  2. gold ingot Win User

Where are minecoins at?

All though thanks for the respond, im actually looking for what happened to digital 330 minecoins you could get on microsoft rewards.
  3. Pierce H. Win User

How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?

Hi BravepotPro1,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community! I'm here to help! You can redeem your Microsoft Rewards Points for Minecoins digital codes. For example, this reward is for 330 Minecoins: https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/000400000357 After receiving your redemption code, use your browser to log into your Microsoft Account and redeem your code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/. Your Minecoins will be added to your account to be used on any Bedrock edition platform (with the exception of Playstation).

I hope this answers your question. If you need more help, feel free to reach out here!

-
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

330 minecoins on rewards

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Since you have mentioned that you have successfully redeemed your 330 minecoins from Microsoft Rewards, kindly confirm if it shows successful on your account by signing on account.microsoft.com > go to Payment and billing > Order history > select the date of range when you redeemed your Minecoins.

Once you have confirmed that the Minecoins from Rewards are showing up on your Microsoft account, log in to Minecraft using the same Microsoft account > go to the marketplace and check if the Minecoins are showing up on your Minecraft account.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ce5c22c8-b1d4-4511-999a-e263f821e6a2

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Felyx Guevara Win User

I can't collect Xbox Rewards anymore - why?

I don't have a problem with getting points but I do have a problem with rewards because 1 week ago I bought 2 $1.99 minecoin packs for Minecraft from rewards and I still haven't got my minecoins please help me
  6. John P_14 Win User

minecoins 330

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

The availability of rewards in the Microsoft Rewards program can vary depending on various factors such as your location, account status, and inventory levels. It's possible that the 330 Minecoins reward is currently not available in your region or it may be out of stock.

You can try checking back later to see if the reward becomes available or consider redeeming a different reward option. If you continue to have issues, you can contact Microsoft Rewards support through this link; https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ... for further assistance.
Thema:

1. I got the 330 Minecraft minecoins in the Microsoft rewards app. It said I'll receive the... - Similar Threads - got 330 Minecraft

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  6. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  7. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  10. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3