I got suspended for no reason

Discus and support I got suspended for no reason in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got suspended for nothing i was playing with my friend and got suspended and i didn't do anything wrong how do i get un suspended ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShhhShhh, Jul 1, 2022.

1. ShhhShhh
    ShhhShhh Guest

I got suspended for nothing i was playing with my friend and got suspended and i didn't do anything wrong how do i get un suspended

?

:)

ShhhShhh, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I got Suspended For NO REASON!!!!!!

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Yokikjhkjb Win User

My acount got HACKED and i still have the suspension my account is gone šŸ˜¢ what do I do šŸ˜¢
  4. Daft Badger Win User

You don't get suspended for no reason.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why or you can check on the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no one here can tell you why you were suspended.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I got suspended for no reason?

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

i got suspended for no reason?.

Thema:

1. I got suspended for no reason - Similar Threads - got suspended reason

2. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  3. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  4. So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...: So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game and did...
  5. I got suspended for no reason and then they denied my request

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for no reason and then they denied my request: I got suspended over a profile picture. To them it was inappropriate and thats okay but when I went to change it on the xbox app; like how it always does, it verified the picture before and said...
  6. My account got suspended for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for no reason: Hello!Iā€™ve uploaded a new profile pic and my account became suspended almost immediately,but my picture didnā€™t have anything in it that should of gotten me suspended. No drugs,no...
  7. My account got permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got permanently suspended for no reason: My Microsoft Account Has Been Hack After I Fill The Form after 12 Hour i'm recieved the mail he can not unlock my account and he suspend my account permanently 721caa92-f09c-4f42-88ff-cf809fa1db84
  8. I got suspending for what looks like no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspending for what looks like no reason: I made a group post fine one day and then tried again the next day and it said I was unable to make it due to my privacy settings. I tried to play around with the settings and it did nothing. I...
  9. I got suspended for no reason I was just online talking to some friends and boom I canā€™t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspended for no reason I was just online talking to some friends and boom I canā€™t...: I was playing a game with friends and it kicked me out of everything I didnā€™t do nothing . daed7723-8d2b-4054-8a7a-79cca87da0f0
  10. My account got suspended for absolutely no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for absolutely no reason.: I was playing games by myself after getting a notice of enforcement that didn't allow messaging or joining parties. I got off of my xbox and came back later to find an account suspension. It had...