I got suspended for no reason I was just online talking to some friends and boom I can’t...

Discus and support I got suspended for no reason I was just online talking to some friends and boom I can’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing a game with friends and it kicked me out of everything I didn’t do nothing . daed7723-8d2b-4054-8a7a-79cca87da0f0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Double triple og, Jun 8, 2023.

1. I got suspended for no reason I was just online talking to some friends and boom I can’t...

I was playing a game with friends and it kicked me out of everything I didn’t do nothing .

:)

Double triple og, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I got suspended for no reason I was just online talking to some friends and boom I can’t play or talk no more.

3. JESUS BURRTO Win User

Communication suspension

Yeah I’d love too but they won’t let me submit anything for review since it’s a 24 hour suspension, it just sucks because I work all week and now I can’t even talk to my friends this weekend which I was really looking forward too. And some bot saw it fit to suspend me for some reason and there’s no way to get it corrected.
  4. I prefer not to use Win User

i got suspended and i need to talk to my friends

ok well how do a case report
  5. I prefer not to use Win User

pls i just want to play with freinds
  6. Smwutches Win User

You can check http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review, but since profanity violates the code of conduct, it's unlikely they will overturn it.
Thema:

I got suspended for no reason I was just online talking to some friends and boom I can’t...

1. I got suspended for no reason I was just online talking to some friends and boom I can’t... - Similar Threads - got suspended reason

2. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  3. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  4. I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...: I was don’t know what’s going on but I just got suspended for my profile picture out of nowhere even though it has been there for months. I don’t know why and it seems extremely unfair to just do...
  5. So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...: So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game and did...
  6. I got suspended for no reason and then they denied my request

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for no reason and then they denied my request: I got suspended over a profile picture. To them it was inappropriate and thats okay but when I went to change it on the xbox app; like how it always does, it verified the picture before and said...
  7. My account got suspended for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for no reason: Hello!I’ve uploaded a new profile pic and my account became suspended almost immediately,but my picture didn’t have anything in it that should of gotten me suspended. No drugs,no...
  8. My account got permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got permanently suspended for no reason: My Microsoft Account Has Been Hack After I Fill The Form after 12 Hour i'm recieved the mail he can not unlock my account and he suspend my account permanently 721caa92-f09c-4f42-88ff-cf809fa1db84
  9. I got suspending for what looks like no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspending for what looks like no reason: I made a group post fine one day and then tried again the next day and it said I was unable to make it due to my privacy settings. I tried to play around with the settings and it did nothing. I...
  10. My account got suspended for absolutely no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for absolutely no reason.: I was playing games by myself after getting a notice of enforcement that didn't allow messaging or joining parties. I got off of my xbox and came back later to find an account suspension. It had...