I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...

Discus and support I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got Skyrim Anniversary. Edition. for my xbox x and I noticed I'm playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97version. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Bucki, May 11, 2023.

1. Tom Bucki
    Tom Bucki Guest

I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...

I just got Skyrim Anniversary. Edition. for my xbox x and I noticed I'm playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97version. How do I update it?

:)

Tom Bucki, May 11, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97 version or better. How do I upgrade

Hello Tom

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

That version you are referring to is older. All versions will have the same update number so you are fully up to date. The only time it may not match other players is if they somehow avoided updating their game title.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Skyrim Anniversary Edition and my Family Shared account?

Hello Daniel Burt1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you would like to have your son play Skyrim Anniversary Edition from which cannot be shared from your account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

To answer your question, you can definitely purchase the full game version of Skyrim Anniversary Edition for your son's profile on your Xbox Game Pass account. Your son will be able to download and play the full game version of Skyrim Anniversary Edition on the Xbox One S.

Regarding the save game files, your son should be able to access his save game files from Skyrim SE on his profile. However, it's important to note that save game files from Skyrim SE may not be compatible with Skyrim Anniversary Edition. Your son may need to start a new game or convert his save game files to be compatible with the Anniversary Edition. This is stated on a related to save support article from the in-game support site: ...if you receive an error stating "This save relies on content that is no longer present" when you load your save in Skyrim Special Edition, do not attempt to use that save. Source: Can I transfer my Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim saves to the Special Edition? - Bethesda Support

Hope that helps, happy gaming!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Martin JP Win User

Why am I being asked to purchase the MSFS 2020 40th Anniversary edition when I already purchased the Premium Deluxe edition in June 2022?

You don’t. Start your game and it will update to the 40th anniversary edition.
    Then it didn't update properly then, because I did that first, and it downloaded and installed the update, and when I went back into the game, it still showed the 40th-anniversary edition for purchase when I clicked on that edition the only editions that didn't show for purchase were the ones included with Xbox game pass, on the 40th-anniversary edition it would not launch but showed the price to upgrade.

I exited the app, restarted my computer, and still showed the item for purchase, and no way to 'play' to be clear this is for Premium Deluxe edition I paid for once, the standard version did have a "play" button but the premium deluxe edition did not

So I am completely uninstalling MSFS 2020 and starting from scratch to see what happens.
  5. BULLD0ZER_E Win User

Games on Windows 10

I own the anniversary edition of Sea of Thieves and that version is Play anywhere
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Old 360 owner wanting to come back

I picked up oblivion anniversary edition, deus ex and viva pinata from the car boot sale on a sunday morning for £1 each, now thats a bargain.

Still can`t get into oblivion, and i got skyrim too for £1 months ago and won`t start it till i finish oblivion.

I think the digital version of bully is uprated to HD, the disc version isn`t.

The price of that game dropped a lot when the digital version came out.

Will never understand the 100% completion account if you need two accounts to do it, makes it pointless.
Thema:

1. I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it... - Similar Threads - got Skyrim anniversary

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club: I've tried uninstalling and re-installing 6f3d7dd7-6afd-4051-8c54-c6a23d7dbc51
  7. i never got my rewards for buying mafia 3, battlefield 1 and skyrim

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i never got my rewards for buying mafia 3, battlefield 1 and skyrim: i never received anything towards myvip. It's been at 89% even though i bought mafia 3 battlefield 1 and skyrim 1e1406fb-a27c-4ca7-81cd-eeac3e4b321c
  8. Got a new disk for Skyrim - will it delete old save games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a new disk for Skyrim - will it delete old save games?: So I have an original Skyrim disk which I used to play the game with. It didn't have the DLC included and I haven't downloaded the content. I now have the legendary edition disk which includes the...
  9. Got this error code "0x87e1000a" After downloading Skyrim special edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got this error code "0x87e1000a" After downloading Skyrim special edition: Hello! So I just downloaded Skyrim Special Edition off the Marketplace and i havent been able to play it since! i get as far as the "start new game?" screen then i select yes and it freezes to...
  10. Got skyrim : SE and it came with a code for ESO dlc but it says token not supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got skyrim : SE and it came with a code for ESO dlc but it says token not supported: It is an xbox live code, it has the instructions that tell me to redeem in via xbox live, others are having this problem but none have a solution 7a16c82c-9528-45ee-9235-6a5751387724