I got sent a fake code.

Discus and support I got sent a fake code. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i got sent a code for my missing points it didnt work in microsoft rewards OR the giftcard rewards that it linked me to.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Julie Huggins, Mar 8, 2023.

1. I got sent a fake code.

When i got sent a code for my missing points it didnt work in microsoft rewards OR the giftcard rewards that it linked me to.

:)

Julie Huggins, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I got sent a fake code.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Julie, Rewards has different support than Xbox support, you will have to click on link below log into your account and fill out the form with your request.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  3. lewisW454 Win User

Unknown bought game email

That’s what I was thinking, but the “fake” email was sent by Microsoft themselfs
  4. PanikkAttakk Win User

How was Hacked?

Have never entered any info on a fake site. I did just order new subscription on eBay and the guy just sent me the code thru email, but I don't see how that could work. Is there no way to find who did this?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Free Gears of War Judgement Weapon skin and console competition.

The page wants your name,email,gamertag and date of birth,i never trust any of these sites so put fake info and i still got a code.
  6. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Cheap 12 month xbox live membership

I thought code generator were fake?, that what lots of peeps have told me that is fake.
Thema:

I got sent a fake code.

1. I got sent a fake code. - Similar Threads - got sent fake

2. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  3. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  4. I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.: This is the controller i was sent after I sent MY controller back to fix my RB. The username was scribbled over digitally for privacy. How do I get my controller back. [img]...
  5. I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message...: I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message to one of my friends and it got me banned Im sorry can u please unban me...
  6. My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent...: My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent offensive slurs to other people. How does he get it back. 17c761fa-46a0-4b5b-abbc-e5b3358cf46e
  7. Sent a controller with drift in order to be fixed and in return i got same controller with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent a controller with drift in order to be fixed and in return i got same controller with...: Sent a controller with drift for repair to microsoft germany and got back same controller with same old problem!!!!! How is that even possible??? How?? 8e249a41-fef2-4e2d-aa40-f63f17d09ccc
  8. I was suspended today for a message sent 5 months ago that I already got suspended for

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was suspended today for a message sent 5 months ago that I already got suspended for: I was suspended because another gamer sent me message insulting me . I sent a response that went against Xbox guidelines and was suspended . I was just resuspended for the same interaction that...
  9. I sent a message and I got banned until 3/22/22 But then it says I won’t be on unbanned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I sent a message and I got banned until 3/22/22 But then it says I won’t be on unbanned...: I was suspended for sending a message i get unbanned at 3/22/22 but then it got moved to 4/3/22 why so ae3c7680-f826-4634-b923-385dcc5a8250
  10. Xbox service center sucks, sent in for service got device even more broken

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox service center sucks, sent in for service got device even more broken: Has anyone else returned their series x and got it returned more broken? I sent my series x in because after a little while of gaming it’ll shut itself off, so I sent it in and got it back when I...