i got selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!

Discus and support i got selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; but andriod app store says my mobil isent acceptet to download Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) XD i run an HUAWEI FIG-LX1 submitted by /u/NoriuZ... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NoriuZ, Nov 19, 2019.

  1. /u/NoriuZ
    /u/NoriuZ Guest

    i got selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!


    but andriod app store says my mobil isent acceptet to download
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) XD

    i run an HUAWEI FIG-LX1

    submitted by /u/NoriuZ
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/NoriuZ, Nov 19, 2019
    #1
  2. Heavy FR Win User

    Project Xcloud

    Hi,

    For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
    .
  3. JDebro Win User

    Xcloud

  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xcloud

    Hello Keko,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

    project Xcloud
    it states:

    During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

    Hope this helps.

    Brad
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    Project Xcloud Streaming

  6. Niko1664 Win User

    Available games on Project xCloud

    Nice list !

    "Note: During the Xbox Project xCloud Preview, all listed games are available for free." I did not know that, thanks !
Thema:

i got selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!

Loading...
  1. i got selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)! - Similar Threads - got selected join

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

    in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  10. I got the notification my Xbox One S needed an update, i select the update and it got to...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the notification my Xbox One S needed an update, i select the update and it got to...: Error code: 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x900B0006 d62d4d6d-db77-46c2-9ba7-b1ce2613b887