I Got Scammed out of 10,000 Points

Discus and support I Got Scammed out of 10,000 Points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So apparently I got a glitch that scammed me out of 10,000 points. I was redeeming an Xbox gift card for Minecraft, but when I redeemed it, it said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImPatsman, Sep 1, 2021.

1. ImPatsman
    ImPatsman Guest

So apparently I got a glitch that scammed me out of 10,000 points. I was redeeming an Xbox gift card for Minecraft, but when I redeemed it, it said that the link purchase could not be completed and they refunded me my money. But I didn't spend money on this. I spent points. I had 15,000 points, and now I only have 5,000 with no gift card. If someone could help me get the $10 gift card or fix this problem, that would be great, thanks.

I Got Scammed out of 10,000 Points [​IMG]

:)

ImPatsman, Sep 1, 2021
  2. ImPatsman Win User

Thank you for the help it works great!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi ImPatsman! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Were you trying to redeem the 10 dollar card or to redeem the points to give you the 10 so you could buy on Minecraft?
  4. Smwutches Win User

I removed the video because it has personal information in it, but the video and your screenshot above shows you received the $10. The error happened after the rewards site confirmed your order and the refund in your transactions is the currency being deposited into your account. So your Microsoft account balance should show as having $10 (or more if you had some in it before redeeming).
  5. Nursemorph Win User

I hadn't even noticed that it did it like this before! It's certainly confusing having it listed as a Refund, though I understand why.

To the OP: Here's a screenshot to confirm the above...from when I redeemed a £5 card from Rewards

[​IMG]
  6. ImPatsman Win User

Yes, it occurred right after I confirmed the reward. Here is a video of what happened:

[Mod removed - personal information]
Thema:

1. I Got Scammed out of 10,000 Points - Similar Threads - Got Scammed 000

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  6. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  7. i got scammed by microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    i got scammed by microsoft: I canceled my xbox ultimate membership that i had already payed for and the decided to take $18 out of my account as a goodbye so i want my money back cause thats just outrageous...
  8. Account got Compromised by a scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got Compromised by a scam: My account was hacked and the compromiser has changed my information that I can't do recoveries with many kind: Account Reinstatement...
  9. I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account: Any idea how to get them back 0a7f1fec-719e-4c95-b681-848b67980405
  10. I got scammed of my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed of my Minecraft account: In February last year I bought a Minecraft account off a friend which cam with the Microsoft account because he didn't use it anymore but just the other day he changed the email and password so I...