I got scammed in Roblox

Discus and support I got scammed in Roblox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where and who should I talk cc1bc329-2b3b-4477-9b79-a37859c4f5d8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FellBubble58701, Dec 16, 2020.

1. I got scammed in Roblox

Where and who should I talk

:)

FellBubble58701, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Lord Siidius ( AKA L Win User

Scammed by Roblox

That was not a helpful post user. Microsoft being with selling platform this is exactly the forum to come to seek help.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Scammed by Roblox

unfortunately from the forums we cant do anything other than give advice, please try the link provided here -> Request Refund

i`m sorry you have had a bad experience and that this has happened to you.
  4. ê“¢ê“±ê“§ê“•ê“¯ê“±ê“ Win User

Scammed by Roblox

If you know they're still scamming people by getting nothing what they buy you might want to report the game to Microsoft for fraud "if possible" by going to the Roblox game page at the Microsoft Store. The report button is somewhere at the bottom where
    the photosensitive seizure warning is always at.

I have never reported any game before, so I don't know the choices that you get to report them. Good luck on this.
  5. LiMiTz x Cash Win User

Scammed by Roblox

Nope. It was an in-game item on Roblox. And Roblox customer support already told me they don't give out refunds, and the game creators cannot give out refunds either.

It's sad, it really is. Because now I have to tell my son that he can't spend any more money on Roblox from now on. And it's sad because it's not his fault. It's the greed within Roblox.

And refusing to put the customer first. They can care less about thier player or customer base. All they care about is money. Well, they won't see another dime from me. I'm going to take this up with my credit card company.
  6. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Scammed by Roblox

Microsoft is usually really good with offering refunds where applicable. If the item has a Microsoft Store page i believe you can access the refund through there or on the Microsoft store website. I hope this Microsoft can get this resolved in a timely
    fashioned for you.
Thema:

I got scammed in Roblox

1. I got scammed in Roblox - Similar Threads - got scammed Roblox

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  6. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  7. i got scammed by microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    i got scammed by microsoft: I canceled my xbox ultimate membership that i had already payed for and the decided to take $18 out of my account as a goodbye so i want my money back cause thats just outrageous...
  8. Account got Compromised by a scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got Compromised by a scam: My account was hacked and the compromiser has changed my information that I can't do recoveries with many kind: Account Reinstatement...
  9. I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account: Any idea how to get them back 0a7f1fec-719e-4c95-b681-848b67980405
  10. I got scammed of my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed of my Minecraft account: In February last year I bought a Minecraft account off a friend which cam with the Microsoft account because he didn't use it anymore but just the other day he changed the email and password so I...