I got scammed by someone impersonating Microsoft

Discus and support I got scammed by someone impersonating Microsoft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I thought I was getting a deal for lifetime XBOX LIVE Gold. I was talking to a man on discord who goes by Donald I paid $300 via Paypal friends and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TopherBonz, Jun 29, 2022.

1. TopherBonz
    TopherBonz Guest

I thought I was getting a deal for lifetime XBOX LIVE Gold.

I was talking to a man on discord who goes by Donald I paid $300 via Paypal friends and family.

He might also go by Tommy (if that's real i don't know). The site I was directed to download additional files is [mod removed] BUYER BEWARE IT'S FRAUD

:)

TopherBonz, Jun 29, 2022
  2. TopherBonz Win User

I started looking into it a bit more and Teapot Live appers to be a actual working service for Xbox 360 modded rgh / jtag. There a similar site xbls ninja.
  3. TopherBonz Win User

O ok i seen ambassador so thought you may.

If Microsoft sees this I know of 2 services that sales Xbox live lifetime I'll provide the links.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

5. Farscape247 Win User

discord is rife with scammers same as any other platform, never ever purchase anything from people you don't know, its as simple as that.

least by paypal you can get that money back.

Microsoft only offer deals on services and goods via their website, windows store or xbox store.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

O ok i seen ambassador so thought you may.

If Microsoft sees this I know of 2 services that sales Xbox live lifetime I'll provide the links.
    Ambassadors are just gamers (or maybe non-gamers in other areas of the forum) like yourself and aren't employed by Microsoft. The only members of the forum employed by MS are ones with "Microsoft Employee" under their name.
Thema:

1. I got scammed by someone impersonating Microsoft - Similar Threads - got scammed someone

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  6. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  7. i got scammed by microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    i got scammed by microsoft: I canceled my xbox ultimate membership that i had already payed for and the decided to take $18 out of my account as a goodbye so i want my money back cause thats just outrageous...
  8. Account got Compromised by a scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got Compromised by a scam: My account was hacked and the compromiser has changed my information that I can't do recoveries with many kind: Account Reinstatement...
  9. I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account: Any idea how to get them back 0a7f1fec-719e-4c95-b681-848b67980405
  10. I got scammed of my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed of my Minecraft account: In February last year I bought a Minecraft account off a friend which cam with the Microsoft account because he didn't use it anymore but just the other day he changed the email and password so I...